forum

Skinning questions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DroidBass
Hi, I'm DroidBass and I'm kinda interested to make an skin alone or with some help. But, before this I would like to say to you something.

About my interests
* Well, would like to read a kind of guide that helps me to understand how doing the skinning.
* As I have checked, there people uses .png files for transparent color in the sprite art.
* Would like to do some skinning by myself or with a group of people that is interested at skinning aswell.
* I tried creating beatmaps, but it's really damn hard :o

Tools I have actually
* I have power Point 2007, I think it's totally workable if I save these images in png format.
* I have gimp v.2.6 that can save and use transparent color (but I do not know how lol...)
* I have lots of interesting ideas for many interesting skinning :D
* I love a lot osu! so I would really enjoy at helping/doing at skinning progress.

Questions
* It doesn't need of any strange language or codes to do it?
* Can I make a skinning just creating images and saving them in .png if using the right names for the images?

would like some answers and feedback folks ;D
Kanari
Try reading this t/51694 it should answer your questions ~
Topic Starter
DroidBass
ok, sounds a little hard to do alone the job =/

I have no much problems at designing images, but I think I'm gonna need some help at coding later =/

For now, I will just check for creating some images, then when I have some work to show in http://www.imgur.com I will post my work and then request help at this. I'm a little K.O for now xD
Heibel
Sorry but t/40281