forum

Top 25 Players of 2012 (osu! Standard) Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol
I'd rather wait for good commentary from, hopefully, people who can speak english. (ahem totally not refering to last years commentary ahem.)
Tanzklaue

GladiOol wrote:

I'd rather wait for good commentary from, hopefully, people who can speak english. (ahem totally not refering to last years commentary ahem.)
ruuuuuuhker
Sohma99

GladiOol wrote:

That...
Last year commentary were terrible, everyone knows that.
But you got to admit that it shouldn't take long to good commentary, they're not here to give us a biography of the players.
I wouldn't care if the video was delayed because Kanye West and Zexous were waaaaay too busy to work on it, but the commentators delaying it?! Good commentary don't take weeks to make, no matter how busy you are.
kriers

Sohma99 wrote:

Good commentary don't take weeks to make, no matter how busy you are.
Yes it does. If you are busy, you'd be surprised by what you cannot do.
Topic Starter
Kanye West

Sohma99 wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

Good commentary don't take weeks to make, no matter how busy you are.
You're assuming that the commentary itself will be the same as last year. We have something...different planned for this year. Just be patient.
Wishy
If I don't get a 2 hour long biography on each player I'm gonna be disappointed.

I will report the video too.
Tanzklaue

Wishy wrote:

If I don't get a 2 hour long biography on each player I'm gonna be disappointed.

how much did you do for the video?

exactly. so shut up.

seriously, it gets ridiculous. the border between fun and dumbness was crossed somewhere between this page ad the last one. stop acting like impatient children on christmas, the video is doen when it's done, and complaining here and cracking stupid jokes won't make things faster.
Wishy
(insults) learn the meaning of sarcasm. Most of us are not seriously complaining.
Mismagius

Tanzklaue wrote:

Wishy wrote:

how much did you do for the video?

exactly. so shut up.

seriously, it gets ridiculous. the border between fun and dumbness was crossed somewhere between this page ad the last one. stop acting like impatient children on christmas, the video is doen when it's done, and complaining here and cracking stupid jokes won't make things faster.
some people just like to take things way too seriously
MillhioreF
Guys, seriously, calm down. Everyone has a life, and these lives are often busy. Please don't stress the commentators out any further - stress makes things like this take even longer. Trust me, I'm familiar with this.

This thread's gone nowhere in the last few pages and is endless "omg when's it coming? in a million years hohoho" type of stuff - I'm gonna just go ahead and lock it for now. I'll re-open it once the video is released (or if Kanye wants me to)
Topic Starter
Kanye West
Alright so update time-

We've gotten all the commentaries in and they all sound good. Tentative deadline for video is April 1.
-GN
Don't go all April Fools on us pls.

question: What's left to do on the video/what's done up to this point? I was expecting a lot of waiting time, but seeing how much is done can't hurt. :D
dMaxb
I hope the intro is just as cool as the 2011 video! :D
it was just a loading bar...but it looked rly cool to me zz
Satoi
Want to see TT
Purple
*Resists making jokes about the video development time*

*Makes unnecesary joke about thelewa's commentary section being darkened for mourning purposes instead*
sunnywkn
Niko is not here anymore, so sad ><
FlyingKiwi
Cookiezi must be in Top 1, he became much better when he came back and became #1 in a week
FlyingKiwi

JappyBabes wrote:

thelewa wrote:

Dungeon doesn't seem to get any votes
he was busy with his last year of highschool for the majority of this year. only recently has started playing again so I doubt many of the newer people would recognize him
It's really hard to go to University in Korea... :(
FlyingKiwi

fartownik wrote:

4311 wrote:

Also would be fun to see something like "special" which will include replays from players who are not good enough for top20 but still have amazing worth watching plays. Like sasakure, AIDIA etc.
sasakure cheats, he admitted it himself

an idea, how about putting an actual photo of the player in the video? like in fragmovies, if you know what I mean
He should get banned then
sasakure

fartownik wrote:

4311 wrote:

Also would be fun to see something like "special" which will include replays from players who are not good enough for top20 but still have amazing worth watching plays. Like sasakure, AIDIA etc.
sasakure cheats, he admitted it himself

an idea, how about putting an actual photo of the player in the video? like in fragmovies, if you know what I mean
fartownik is ailien
i have never admitted i am cheater
Lavale_old

sasakure wrote:

fartownik is ailien
i have never admitted i am cheater
Quick put on your tin foil hat
Naikaze
Tomorrow
Lance

Gatyaa420 wrote:

Tomorrow