forum

Hello there! My name is Mowgli, and I'm trying to pick your brain.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JungleBoy_Games
Hello everyone! My name is Mitch (or Mowgli) and I am the owner of JungleBoy_Games! I started playing osu as a aim trainer back in 2016 but ended up stopping after a few months when i got back into CS:GO and committed to that (LOL)

Fast forward a few years and I'm now a father of 3, and after playing some of the Valorant Beta i decided to download Osu! again to work on my aim as i usually did.

Upon playing for a few hours I realized that i missed this feeling of clicking circles much more then the feeling of clicking heads. So upon the revelation I set out to revamp my social media, and decided to commit to the Osu Life!

I'm a Loud, happy guy looking to make some connections in the community that I've kinda been apart of for years but never thought to become more involved in!

I hope this gets your attetion and I thank you if you've made it this far into my rant lol Feel free to dm me and I hope I'm worth a follow! I have my twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/jungleboy_games) also which atm i don't have much of a following but I hope to one day change that!

But, thanks again and have a good day!

Mowgli!
DrSnuff666
Hey hope your aim is good