forum

Looking for mentor (metal genre)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
illlidan
hi, I'm new mapper, making my 2nd map currently, planning on mapping mostly metal stream songs in 4.5-6 star range, can some experienced mapper teach me stuff? I've watched all pishi's, a mo's and monstrata's videos already, but this info isn't enough, for me, to make good maps.
wiwit
im semi-experienced mapper but i can help you. add me on discord wiwit#1300
here is my most recent map you can take a look and tell if im good enough to mentor someone :)
beatmapsets/1251210#osu/2600685
Dialect
take a look at mazzerin's or pishi's (older) ranked maps

uhh i don't map metal much, but these are the only "metal" mappers ik of

oh and thekinghenry
TheKingHenry
Agree with above, you can benefit from looking at metal maps you like. There's nice number of metal mappers these days (hooray), and fair variation in styles as well, so better you just hit up some metal maps and see what stuff you yourself like most

Finding other metal enthusiasts to discuss stuff with is also a way to find feedback for metal maps - at least they should be intrigued by the music choices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
illlidan

TheKingHenry wrote:

Agree with above, you can benefit from looking at metal maps you like. There's nice number of metal mappers these days (hooray), and fair variation in styles as well, so better you just hit up some metal maps and see what stuff you yourself like most

Finding other metal enthusiasts to discuss stuff with is also a way to find feedback for metal maps - at least they should be intrigued by the music choices ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could you give feedback then?)
beatmapsets/1243760#osu/2592068
I mean you're definitely an experienced metal enthusiast
TheKingHenry
Whelp I played myself :^)

Hit me up some time in-game and perhaps I can ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's way less clunky to answer questions and such that way, and when I'm in game it usually means I'd probably have time for it too

Wait... didn't you request this map in my queue just last opening? :thinking:
qwt
I could help my discord is Kana#0678

I have almost a year of map expierence

Im very good at make epic stream that go shdgsajjjjjjgshjdgshdjasghdjasgd