forum

OWC2020 Malaysia Tryouts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kumaxione
Hi guys, considering the growth of the Malaysian community within the past year, I've decided that Malaysia needs a slightly more organised tryouts for this year's OWC (hence the forum post). I won't be making a lengthy post, just going to provided the necessary links and the tryout rules and proceedings.

Links

Schedules

Registration phase: 6th September 2020 - 25th September 2020

Week 1 tryouts: 25th September 2020 - 27th September 2020

Week 2 tryouts: 2nd October 2020 - 4th October 2020

Rules and proceedings

1. Participants must be rank 5000 and above before the registration period ends.
  2. Participants must have the Malaysian flag on their profile.
  3. There will be 2 weeks of tryouts this time around with 2 different pools.
  4. Estimated SR in terms of NoMod 1 for week 1 is 6.3 star, for week 2 it's 7.1 star. Reasoning for this is to test the potential of players in the early game and late game phases of the tournament.
  5. Pool length is 6/4/4/4 to test every possible tourney skillsets required.
  6. Pool will be released 1 week prior to it being played.
  7. Participants will have to play through every map in the pool by order from NM->HD->HR->DT (qualifier standard).
  8. In the case of a disconnection during the map, players can opt to repeat said map once the lobby has ended.
Notes

1. Please take this tryouts seriously, as it can heavily affect your chances of getting into the team. If you are caught intentionally throwing or do not even have the mappool downloaded into your client, chances are you won't be in the team.
If you have any other questions feel free to PM me on Discord (🐻 xion#6071).
CookieDASH
Pog
Its not Marvin
pog
Addam
Pog
Flashback9
Lesgooo
SuddenAura
POG
OnLoong
pog