forum

Maduk feat. Veela - Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
akubar
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 at 4:28:09 PM

Artist: Maduk feat. Veela
Title: Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix)
Source: Hourglass EP
Tags: liquicity liquid drum and bass funk kriers
BPM: 176
Filesize: 9299kb
Play Time: 03:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Salvation (4.9 stars, 879 notes)
Download: Maduk feat. Veela - Ghost Assassin (Hourglass Bonusmix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Reuploaded
KingisNitro
Woah... this is a very nice map.
Kind of over my level (mostly at the part with short but quick trills and streams) but I still managed to pass it.

It was very fun to play, I have to say! It was really awesome. Jumps were very nice (anti-jumps too), I really enjoyed them. It's also very nice rhytmically, especially in the beginning. Definitely a great map (: I also love how the map gets faster and a little bit different (in a good way)

What I also liked were the circle colors haha. Sometimes people pick colors which you can't really see, but this map has really good colors I think.

I'd just edit the hold at 03:08:189 to be more fluent and nicer looking, but it seems like a hard thing to do so maybe I wouldn't really bother with that haha.
Goodseed
I can't wait for this map to get ranked because I enjoy playing this map and it never gets tiring playing this map! I found this map by watching some osu streams and I'm really glad that I got to find this genius work!
jrsmuk
Buenisimo beatmap
jrsmuk
i love this mappppppp :) :) :) :) :) :P
Kazutadashi
I don't usually ever comment on maps... but this map gave me goosebumps playing. The map accents the music so perfectly! This is one of the greatest maps I've ever played.
- [ Giokky ] -
I love this map. I hope it will ranked if possible :D
Vuelo Eluko
this is a masterpiece... please resurrect it and try to get it ranked.
teasp00n
Someone mod this and get it ranked already! :#
IRunPrettyFast
Rank this already *.*
sikThepoet
Such a fun map! <3 Hope this gets ranked soon!!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.