forum

Ability to reskin, remove or adjust the positioning of the Qualified and Loved banners

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +260
Topic Starter
Enrix
I understand why it's implemented and why it is necessary to display for newer players who do not understand that these scores will not provide PP. However; I find it rather annoying to see every time I play one of these maps.

At the very least, remove it from replay files... I don't need the reminder cutting into the beginning of my replay; and I definitely can't say I appreciate the banner blocking the first several seconds of actual gameplay.
dphdmn
I am a new player, and it always was annoying.
Can't even imagine how bad it is for high level player, when you have to click for like 20-30 times before it's gone, while they know for sure what it means already.
Epoch
This would be a welcome change. The banner can get quite annoying where it is, I would prefer it on the bottom of the screen personally.
Seat Ibiza TDI
I don't even notice it, but I guess a toggle button would be a good feature.
Pedofu
would definitely be a much appreciated feature, the banner is useful for newer players who don't quite yet know the game well but for the rest of us its either pointless or a distraction
Topic Starter
Enrix
Sometimes it even sticks around at the start of a map
Topic Starter
Enrix
bump
Topic Starter
Enrix
pls I beg