forum

osu!taiko Video Resizer Tool

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jerry
Hello!
Khoo Hao Yit and I have created a little tool that helps with automatically adjusting the size of videos to fit into the osu!taiko playfield!

What does it do?

Download
Click me
Chrome might mistakenly detect it as malicious due to the FFmpeg executable file, please ignore this!

How to use
All you need to do is drag and drop your video file (any file format supported by FFmpeg) on top of the application and your video will immediately start converting. It's that easy!

Any audio present within the video file will also be removed during the conversion process.

If you're still not too sure on how to use it, please refer to the video guide here

Extras
There is an additional .bat file within the "Extra" folder that will reposition the video to the right side of the screen like this:

This is useful for those that would like to include storyboarded song titles/mapper names/song lyrics alongside the video on the left. Works for both standard and widescreen resolutions.

Help, the video filesize is too big!
If the output video filesize is too big (for example 25MB for a 3 minute video), you can use this website to compress it: https://www.videosmaller.com/

If the filesize is still too big (it do be like that sometimes), feel free to drop me a message anytime and I'll try my best to help

Do note that super-wide videos will not work with this tool and will most likely cause it to crash!

Special thanks to
growATMfarmz, neonat, Koyaiba & yuki_momoiro722 for helping out with the debugging process :)
Asagi Mutsuki
wanted something like this for a longggg time

<3333333333
_Vex
ok, this is epic
realy0_
epic gamer moments poggers
meiqth
yoo this is great
Stefan
I love Jerry <3
yuki_momoiro722
My gosh, you'll save us time using this.
Ph0eNiiXZ
This helps a lot! Thank you
- Marco -
Nice, very useful for taiko mappers!
oSumAtrIX
Can you make it open source?
juney3008
cool! do you have plans to make a mac os version of this?