forum

Help! How to make invisible circles/sliders?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
reventless
One question... H0W to make invisible circles and sliders on level (not the HD), just in level? help plz
Chiru-kun
make a 1/8 slider

make beat snap divisor into 1/4

ctrl + shift + s

esc
Topic Starter
reventless

renzthegreat wrote:

make a 1/8 slider

ctrl + shift + s

esc
wait... not worked or im idiot?...
that slider goes invisible and when i save the lvl, shows: sliders: 0 / notes: 0 / spinners: 0 / objects: 0
Chiru-kun

TheMalware1339 wrote:

renzthegreat wrote:

make a 1/8 slider

ctrl + shift + s

esc
wait... not worked or im idiot?...
that slider goes invisible and when i save the lvl, shows: sliders: 0 / notes: 0 / spinners: 0 / objects: 0
whoops. forgive me then, i don't know
Zozimoto
to make invisible circles, first you have to place a slider.

then get the time of the sliderhead in milliseconds

then you need to open the .osu file, and search for the object (i recommend using ctrl+f)

then, move to the end of the object's line in the .osu file, and change the last number to a negative number (this last number is the slider's length in pixels, changing it to negative turns it invisible, no clue why)

congrats, you got an invisible circle!

i recommend then moving the object 1/4 after where you wanted the object to be, as the hitwindow is essentially cut in half. (note this method forces a 300 if hit)

however, if you're doing storyboarding, mr helix's time traveler uses regular circles (which don't force a 300) and some storyboarding magic, so if you're doing storyboarding, i recommend asking him, as i don't know how he did it
Topic Starter
reventless

Zozimoto wrote:

to make invisible circles, first you have to place a slider.

then get the time of the sliderhead in milliseconds

then you need to open the .osu file, and search for the object (i recommend using ctrl+f)

then, move to the end of the object's line in the .osu file, and change the last number to a negative number (this last number is the slider's length in pixels, changing it to negative turns it invisible, no clue why)

congrats, you got an invisible circle!

i recommend then moving the object 1/4 after where you wanted the object to be, as the hitwindow is essentially cut in half. (note this method forces a 300 if hit)

however, if you're doing storyboarding, mr helix's time traveler uses regular circles (which don't force a 300) and some storyboarding magic, so if you're doing storyboarding, i recommend asking him, as i don't know how he did it
thank you! working btw