forum

Scores not saving | Help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KONO DIO DA WRY_old_1
Hello everyone, i need help. When i was offline i played osu for some time and got like 12 "S" and when i turned wifi on and looked up my account in site there wasn't anything about these scores, i tried restarting site, osu, and playing multiple maps so app would repeat sending score data, after doing that i noticed that when i played map that i did on S and did better score site also didn't save it only showed on the website that i played it. Please help

i would add some proof but when i try to add image it says
"[img][img/]"
Zelzatter Zero
You tried restarting osu! too? Unfortunately that means you can't submit those scores anymore.

Also just upload the image into some image uploader (imgur, gyza, etc.) and post with

[img]{your image URL}[/img]
Topic Starter
KONO DIO DA WRY_old_1

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

You tried restarting osu! too? Unfortunately that means you can't submit those scores anymore.

Also just upload the image into some image uploader (imgur, gyza, etc.) and post with

[img]{your image URL}[/img]
so there isn't any way i could save these scores? even if i re-play this mapit won't submit?
Zelzatter Zero
yes, unfortunately.
[LS]PositoniX
check your local rankings if you want to lose at the score for the sake of looking at it. if you want to submit the score for pp you cannot submit those scores unfortunately. if you want to submit scores you need to be connected to wifi