forum

Blind Stare - Shotgun Symphony

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
awp

Saturos wrote:

2. The slider at 4:14:90-4:15:17 is basically impossible.
Yes it is kind of ridiculous - the premise behind it should be obvious, what with the shotgun and all.

However your mouse only needs to be at the end points at the right time, because there's no tickers in the slider. It's still an insane jump though, yes, so I'm wondering if maybe I overdid it.
Rolled
I've never had wrist pain from any osu song until now.

Thanks, asshole. :(

ps - I'm coming for you on this one, saturos.
Topic Starter
awp
Breaking news Saturos got a 300 on the shotgun cock on insane
Saturos

awp wrote:

Breaking news Saturos got a 300 on the shotgun cock on insane
True story. The impossible is possible, and is available in the replay...though the rest of the last 2 minutes isn't exactly great. Lawl.

Good luck, Rolled.
machol30
Got 300 on Shotgun cock twice now (the one with the S Rank and another with Hidden A Rank). :)

A lot of people are asking me to do SH SSI, and I'm working on it now.
Third attempt! :)
Download: buraimaster1234 - Blind Stare - Shotgun Symphony [Insane] (20080603094843).osr

Topic Starter
awp
my gawd burai your TWEWY skin is outdated~

but damn it good work
James
Can Burai block all Sephiroth's attacks? :D
hunnykilla

James wrote:

Doubt it. I would like to see though.
machol30

awp wrote:

my gawd burai your TWEWY skin is outdated~
can't find updated ver....

James wrote:

Who? Sephiroth?
Topic Starter
awp

James wrote:

Yes, he could. I say this with confidence because I'm pretty certain (that with enough effort, profanity and grief) that I could. So it'd be no problem for him.

also @burai you have the uh "leaked"-ish version lol there is currently no publicly available version of the skin it will be out in the next couple days, promise =< (MD's busy with irl at the moment and any second he'll fly into the thread with some images for me to download and append to the skin)
machol30
ugh! ... lag keeps messing me up.

And yay, my third play-through getting 300 on shotgun cock! :) My timing went off at the end though.
James
lol i thought you posted here because you beat SSI SH XD
t_mac1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp
Shotgun Symphony is back with a vengeance.

This time, it wants your blood.

A completely new, and much more intense difficulty (even though I've dumbed it down TWICE from its original file), is now available for anyone brave enough. Clocking in at 5.13 peppystars is Shotgun Symphony: Impossibly Intense with a max score of just over 39 million and a difficulty rating to live up to it.

First person 1,337 enough to fullcombo this badass mother fucker will get some kind of award, I guess (possibly monetary like an osu! T-shirt idk).

And before you ask, no. I can't clear this map. After a bit of persistence I was still failing with Easy AND Relax on, so I'm probably never going to get an honest clear of this map. But hey, maybe you can. The map is SS-able, though. Some of the spinners are really hard to 300 but they're all possible, as I've done them myself.

Download: Blind Stare - Shotgun Symphony (awp) [Impossibly Intense].osu
machol30
Yay! public release! :)

I can still pretty easily 300 shotguncock! I still got it in me! :D
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This is madness!
machol30
After 2 plays with new ver.
Least amount of misses: 91
Best Combo: 164

and I'm quite proud of that! :)

James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
VenomThor2
this is really impossible
Nikolai

VenomThor2 wrote:

this is really impossible
was this comment actually necessary?
XisK
We need more map like this