forum

default-numbers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takiomie
Hello and sorry for bothering you but I have a problem ...

When I do a jump card where the combo exceeds 9 the default numbers instead of displaying eg 14 will show me

"4 1" (spaces are voluntary as they are part of the problem) so I did everything to try to fix the problem but

nothing helps. So I would need help from a professional skinner

Thanks.
JustABeginner
Hi Takiomie!

First, go to the skin folder - Go to Options and search for skins. Then, click 'open current skin folders'."

Then, find skin.ini file and search for "ComboPrefix".

Set the value a negative integer - trial and error, until you're satisfied with the spacing since you said it shows 41 instead of 14.
RockRoller

JustABeginner wrote:

Hi Takiomie!

First, go to the skin folder - Go to Options and search for skins. Then, click 'open current skin folders'."

Then, find skin.ini file and search for "ComboPrefix".

Set the value a negative integer - trial and error, until you're satisfied with the spacing since you said it shows 41 instead of 14.
The line they actually need to look for is HitCircleOverlap. "where the combo exceeds 9 the default numbers"
And there isn't a whole lot of need for try and error. Just set it to 0, and then you only need some minor adjustments usually. Where negative integers increase the gap, while positive move the numbers closer together.
Topic Starter
Takiomie
Thanks !!! :D