Spinner-Meters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Takiomie
Why remove the "spinner-meters"? :x
Zelzatter Zero
Does it actually get removed...?

Addding spinner-metre (yes, "metre", not "meter") through skinning or not is really up to your preference. Some people will see this as an indicator to see if you spin fast enough, some will just found it annoying.
Topic Starter
Takiomie

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Addding spinner-metre (yes, "metre", not "meter") through skinning or not is really up to your preference. Some people will see this as an indicator to see if you spin fast enough, some will just found it annoying.

sorry I use google translate...

but what do you mean? that the person who creates the skin decides that? and that's why i can't use my spinner-metre ? :\
Zelzatter Zero

Takiomie wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

sorry I use google translate...

but what do you mean? that the person who creates the skin decides that? and that's why i can't use my spinner-metre ? :\
Yes but no. You can literally move the spinner metre into the skin folder you want to add.
Topic Starter
Takiomie
It's ok, I found the problem and solved it ...

Thanks for your help ^^ in fact I think we just had to put a spinner-background lol