forum

-insert creative title here-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_koinuri
Hello osu! players! I knew this game for a long time, but I didn't try to play because I fail horribly at moving my mouse (I can't even click on some icons on my desktop with it..). Anyways, this summer, my cousin reintroduced me to osu! with the tablet he got from Christmas. It looked really fun, so I registered and played for a while there. When I got back to my home though, I kind of forgot about osu. But around the beginning of November, I managed to get my hands on tablet and moved my way up here in these 2 months. I also like to challenge myself and listen to music, so osu! was a perfect game for me; it pulled me in like crazy :) .

I love the osu community, so I thought I should properly introduce myself now and start contributing as much as I can.

My interests are drawing, music composing, programming (all still in training, I will get there though..), playing games, listening to music, and watching animes. I am half Japanese and half Vietnamese, born in Japan and moved to US about 9 years ago. I can speak both English and Japanese fluently, though Japanese is starting to fade away.. I can type the Japanese, but writing Kanji on paper is impossible now. I'm usually quiet, but I can reply, so feel free to talk to me anytime!

That is all for now, thanks to all who read all those words :D
H_Hitachiin
Welcome!(back)to osu! :3c
I'll look forward to seeing you around.
Topic Starter
_koinuri
Thanks for the welcome (back) :3

I will try to be active in forum, though I'm pretty new to this forum thing.
Mints
Welcome (back?) to osu! Let get along ! ^^ and hope to see you in game soon~
Kunieda
Welcome back to the game! :3
Topic Starter
_koinuri
Thanks guys :D
vizzy
Welcome to the community. :)
Hatate-tan
Nyohoho~ Welcome back to the magical game of osu! :)
Effy
Welcome (back) :)
Topic Starter
_koinuri
Thanks for all the welcomes :3

Is anyone okay with me adding them in game?
Nya-nyan_old
Welcome to Osu Forum :)
Enjoy your self and Happy New Year~ ;)

P.s: too lazy to read all this xD Srry :lol:
Irisu_old
I'll add you if you want lol
Also welcome ^^
fuyuko-chan
Hi~ Nice to meet you :D
Welcome to the forums~
Mints

Koinuri wrote:

Thanks for all the welcomes :3

Is anyone okay with me adding them in game?
I dont mind ppl adding me, its just that i have so many friends who are not mutual ;_;
she_old
hi
Topic Starter
_koinuri
Hello!
-Alice-_old_1
Welcome~