forum

Beatmap SR changed when uploaded

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WitherMite
I uploaded a mania map beatmapsets/1231320#mania/2559764 and the second diff's SR in the client is 3.14, but changed to 3.12 when I uploaded the map. Its still 3.14 in my game currently. Is it normal for the SR to change slightly between the website and client?
Maulr
Wow, uh this is strange, but when I load it in game it is 3.14 as well and the website says 3.12 . If you're really bothered by this try uploading a blank difficulty then removing.
Topic Starter
WitherMite
That didn't work, but I did notice it happened to the top diff too, with the website saying 3.78 and client saying 3.75. I might look at other mania maps to see if this is a common thing or not.

Edit: Yea, first map I checked had this same thing happen, and it was even a ranked map
qwt
f5 will update sr of your maps
- Isla -
weird
Topic Starter
WitherMite

Reforms Expert wrote:

f5 will update sr of your maps
F5 tests the beatmap, didn't fix the issue I'm talking about, pretty sure this is a website problem because as Maulr said it still happens even when downloaded and I was even able to find ranked beatmaps where this happens.

If you're talking about F5 in the song select though, I would rather not do a full reprocess because last time I did that I lost all my local scores - not really worth it for a gag in a for graveyard map.