forum

Please update your email address

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
Hi guys. Just a notice reminding you to update your email addresses on your accounts if you have changed recently. I will be doing quite a bit of verification over the coming weeks to purge illegal accounts and if your email address bounces, your account wil be deactivated - no questions asked.

Also if you have multiple accounts and are getting scared (I have a list of over 1000 suspicious accounts), I am willing to overlook the offense if you turn yourselves in right now. If not, all accounts for any offenders will be deactivated then deleted.

Thanks for understanding.
RemmyX25
Is that only if the email bounces? Or does not responding count too? My brothers tend to appear every now and then (rarely, but they appear) but they rarely check their emails. Do you want me to at least give them a heads up?
Topic Starter
peppy

peppy wrote:

Hi guys. Just a notice reminding you to update your email addresses on your accounts if you have changed recently. I will be doing quite a bit of verification over the coming weeks to purge illegal accounts and if your email address bounces, your account wil be deactivated - no questions asked.

Also if you have multiple accounts and are getting scared (I have a list of over 1000 suspicious accounts), I am willing to overlook the offense if you turn yourselves in right now. If not, all accounts for any offenders will be deactivated then deleted.

Thanks for understanding.
Jarby
Can you release any information on these suspicious accounts?
Topic Starter
peppy
They will be notified via email before any action is taken. A list will be available when action is taken, for those that are interested.

Note: Please do NOT post your legit sibling accounts etc. in this thread. Only post if you want an illegal secondary (or more) account removed before I crackdown.
awp
Why do you keep saying "when active is taken"?

Download: Yousei Teikoku - Kokou no Sousei (Saten-san) [Verdi's TAG2].osu
Skyripper
*checks email address* 8-)

Glad to see this going down!
mosluv
Me and my sis use same computer. So 2 different accounts.
LuigiHann

Nexy wrote:

Me and my sis use same computer. So 2 different accounts. Layola and Nexy O.O.

peppy wrote:

Note: Please do NOT post your legit sibling accounts etc. in this thread.
Echo
I wonder when people start to learn to read.
mosluv
Gah, I only read 1st post D: Sorry T_T. I'll edit it out.
ishi
Where do you go to edit/view what email address you currently are using for your osu account?

I'm pretty sure its current, but i need to be sure :s
Topic Starter
peppy
Fallen
Oh em gee! peppy!
I have a second account that I barely use named "Phail"

Download: allen22604358 - Shinji Orito, Magome Togoshi, Jun Maeda - Uminari [Insane] (2011-07-02) CatchTheBeat.osr
Dakeyrus
Err, I think I have a secondary account I made way back when I started playing? I'll see if I can grab the name of it, provided it still exists.

(Also, I've still got my Tutorial account, you're welcome to remove or leave it, I may yet get to making that third video~)
0bj3c7i0n
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Soarele_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Acolmixtli
i cant remember if this is my first account or not. i know i lost the information from the last one, should i be worried :?
nullset
LimeGreenTeknii
I have a sister and a couple friends and they may be registering at my house so don't be suspicious. Also, I went to another place with a Wi-fi hotspot and everyone was looking at me playing Osu! and they thought it was cool so a lot of other people may be registering on another server I use.