forum

Tablet area xp-pen g430s

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asymmetryy
Some of the players on the XP-PEN G430S, please tell me which area are you using?

Because I just bought and I feel uncomfortable and because of this I need the approximate numbers from which I start.
Death
I guarantee you are going to get such a wide variety of responses that you'd be better off playing around with it yourself until you eventually find something you are comfortable with.
Topic Starter
Asymmetryy
I just don't know, I tried from 120 to 60 Width and I had + - I've been trying to get used to it for a day now and I just can't go through the maps that I passed with the mouse
Homtoh
This

Also I have to stop playing after one hour because my hand hurts quite a bit, and this can be caused by two things (one or the other, or maybe both):
1) Too small of an area leads me to tighten the grip on the pen (=pain) so that I don't lose precision (smaller area = more speed also= less precision)
2) It doesn't have to do with the area, it's just aNxIeTy

If the first one is true, you might wanna have a bigger area than mine.

The way I got those weird numbers is dividing 16 by 9 (my monitor's -don't-know-what-it's-called- = 1,777777777777778) and tried getting W and H lenghts of which quotient lead to that number (or as similar as that number) -I just realized W138 and H78 is better, just changed it-

Also I can't speak today
IStandWithHK

Asymmetryy wrote:

Some of the players on the XP-PEN G430S, please tell me which area are you using?

Because I just bought and I feel uncomfortable and because of this I need the approximate numbers from which I start.

I usually play with 13 by 13, it's somehow easy for me
daiyu9

Homtoh wrote:

This

Also I have to stop playing after one hour because my hand hurts quite a bit, and this can be caused by two things (one or the other, or maybe both):
1) Too small of an area leads me to tighten the grip on the pen (=pain) so that I don't lose precision (smaller area = more speed also= less precision)

The way I got those weird numbers is dividing 16 by 9 (my monitor's -don't-know-what-it's-called- = 1,777777777777778) and tried getting W and H lenghts of which quotient lead to that number (or as similar as that number) -I just realized W138 and H78 is better, just changed it-

Also I can't speak today

What is your dpi and in game sens?
HaonJ

daiyuuuuu wrote:

Homtoh wrote:

This

Also I can't speak today

What is your dpi and in game sens?
how does that effect tablet area
castin

I'm playing in a 2560x1440 window on a 40" 3850x2160 monitor.