forum

A small change to the organization of the beatmaps in Pendin [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ekaru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
1. Have been meaning to do this for a while but haven't got around to it. I'll try and get it finished up tonight. Need to change the way bubbles are assigned for this.

2. I'll leave you guys to discuss.
FurukawaPan
I agree with bubbled maps floating to the top. A bubbled map should be just about rankable, and the BATs top priority to iron out any final details and get it ranked.

I disagree about < 5 stars not counting. It doesn't discourage bad mappers from just shooting kudosu stars twice (to get above 5), and disregards individual shot stars. A 0-star map really belongs below a 1 or 2 star map, I think.

It'd be nice though if a cookie were stored when you click "Ignore star priority", so it doesn't keep resetting every time you go to the beatmaps page. Since it does become difficult to salvage maps that have been buried under the pile and sat for a few weeks. You would then be able to uncheck that box when you are ready to look at the page based on star-priority.
peppy
Ugh I still need to get around to doing the bubble priority. It was supposed to be done weeks ago :/