forum

Greetings, mortals of weeb realm

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nilocnus
Such a grandiose opening for someone that's new to the game lol

Hello!

My name's SapFireMC or you can just call me Sap for short :)

As you can see I've technically been playing this game for a long time, however I only really increased in activity back in April of this year. Back in mid-2017 I started out only with a single map, and quickly gave up as I didn't want to overcome the learning curve for a game that I was only a tiny bit interested in. I already had some music related games that I've been playing such as Geometry Dash, but recently one of my friends Viv got me back into the game for real this time.

Sadly, this game is just all downhill from here. So much physical and mental pain has accumulated since I began a few months ago and now I'm only an empty husk of my former self. Of course, I'm joking. The elements of the game that I enjoy are all I found interesting from the get go. I have a passion in music, and loved the aim aspect of this rhythm game. Coupled with my everlasting addiction to anime, osu was practically made to hook someone like me in lmao

I've had some real fun mapping in other games as creating is one of my hobbies. So I am definitely looking forward to doing the same here. Of course having fun playing the actual game and meeting new people are always great as well.

Speaking of which, nice to meet you all :D
- Marco -
ohayou fellow weeb o/
_CreoNiX_
Hi I’m weeb too
Dialect
oh hey
IrrelevantAcc
Hello fellow title duoluo it is I the weeb god
ShiNoShiNo4
Konnichiwa uwu