1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
posted
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2018년 2월 3일 토요일 at 오전 10:21:47

Artist: Sakakibara Yui
Title: Koi no Honoo
Source: Kanokon
Tags: かのこん ending GHUROOVY Karia Fast Beomsan
BPM: 200
Filesize: 8902kb
Play Time: 04:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beomsan's Easy (1.72 stars, 281 notes)
  2. Fast's Normal (2.3 stars, 417 notes)
  3. Gurvy's Hard (3.29 stars, 648 notes)
  4. Insane (5.17 stars, 876 notes)
  5. Karia's Insane (4.02 stars, 748 notes)


Download: Sakakibara Yui - Koi no Honoo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Easy by Beomsan(finished)
Normal by Fast(finished)
Hard by GHUROOVY(finished)
GD Insane by Karia(finished)
Insane by Me(finished)
posted
무슨 무슨 난이도 비어있나요 ;)
posted

K i A i wrote:

무슨 무슨 난이도 비어있나요 ;)
쉬운 노말이랑 하드염.
참고로 아직 인센 WIP 인게 지금 끊은부분에서 그냥 풀버전 만들기로 했어요.
posted
Timing
  1. BPM 200, Offset 603 (+6)
posted

Underflow wrote:

Timing
  1. BPM 200, Offset 603 (+6)
fixed Thank you :3
posted
nice map!!

It is beautiful

I think that it is satisfactory to offset (*´∀`*)
posted

iyasine wrote:

nice map!!

It is beautiful

I think that it is satisfactory to offset (*´∀`*)
Thank you :3

But still it has a offset problem... T.T
posted
모딩내용입니다.
바뀐게 몇가지 있을거예요 그리고 맘에안드시면 안바꾸셔도 됩니다.
스타일이 완전히 다른거같네요
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pksdj1mzu5g5 ... ane%5D.osu

괜찮으시다면 m4m가능하신가요?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69460 부탁드립니다~
posted

arkemaky wrote:

모딩내용입니다.
바뀐게 몇가지 있을거예요 그리고 맘에안드시면 안바꾸셔도 됩니다.
스타일이 완전히 다른거같네요
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pksdj1mzu5g5 ... ane%5D.osu

괜찮으시다면 m4m가능하신가요?
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/69460 부탁드립니다~
패턴 괜찮아보이는 곳 3군데 골라서 복붙했습니다. 감사염 ㅍㅍ

m4m은... 지금 모딩 3개 해야되는데 시간나면 해볼게요.
posted
맵 언제 완성되나요 O.O
posted

minyeob wrote:

맵 언제 완성되나요 O.O
아마 저 수능 끝나고요...

그나마 완성된 인센도 동선이 병맛이라 싹다 리맵할거에요 ㅠㅠ
posted
very nice map!
why don't you finish it ⊙▽⊙
posted
hi #mod req

[General]

Audiobit rate 320kbps unrank element

change Audiobitrate let's make less than 192kbps

Please use it in the thing which I encoded if all right

Koi no Honoo MP3 192kbps

BPM The thing doing ranked is 200bpm

offset   If I use the thing which I prepared  1,835

of the first sound if put it together to begin to sound 1,104
posted
I see what you're trying to do with the hitsounding in insane. However, there's a simpler way, instead of constantly switching between a normal and soft sampleset.

Explanation:

Click here. A .zip file will be downloaded, containing a .wav file which corresponds to the hitsound you want to use for your beatmap.

Go in the osu! folder. If you're using windows, normally you should find it in C://Program Files/osu!. Upon opening, you'll find a songs folder. Open it and find the folder which corresponds to the mp3's name (but as it is nameless, at least to me, I dunno which other way you can use aside from looking thoroughly in the songs folder for the one containing the map.)

Once you found the folder with the song you're mapping, open it. Then copypaste the hitsound you've recently downloaded inside. As you can see, it is named soft-hitclap. That means it'll replace the default Clap sound of the soft sampleset with the sound you've pasted.

MAKE SURE YOU'VE CHECKED ENABLE CUSTOM HITSOUNDING. You can select it in the timing setup, instead of "Default" go for "Custom 1". Also, don't forget deleting all the useless inheriting sections (the ones used to switch from soft to normal sampleset!)

Now, you can apply claps on every note that needs one! If you didn't understand something, feel free to PM me.
posted

Overwrite wrote:

I see what you're trying to do with the hitsounding in insane. However, there's a simpler way, instead of constantly switching between a normal and soft sampleset.

Explanation:

Click here. A .zip file will be downloaded, containing a .wav file which corresponds to the hitsound you want to use for your beatmap.

Go in the osu! folder. If you're using windows, normally you should find it in C://Program Files/osu!. Upon opening, you'll find a songs folder. Open it and find the folder which corresponds to the mp3's name (but as it is nameless, at least to me, I dunno which other way you can use aside from looking thoroughly in the songs folder for the one containing the map.)

Once you found the folder with the song you're mapping, open it. Then copypaste the hitsound you've recently downloaded inside. As you can see, it is named soft-hitclap. That means it'll replace the default Clap sound of the soft sampleset with the sound you've pasted.

MAKE SURE YOU'VE CHECKED ENABLE CUSTOM HITSOUNDING. You can select it in the timing setup, instead of "Default" go for "Custom 1". Also, don't forget deleting all the useless inheriting sections (the ones used to switch from soft to normal sampleset!)

Now, you can apply claps on every note that needs one! If you didn't understand something, feel free to PM me.
I know what you say. To tell the truth, insane was expetimental map that not using custom hitsound.
That was intentional. But I think I should reduce that green line these days lol.
I'll use another way(like what you mentioned in above)
posted
m4m request

[Insane]
00:04:087 - 여기 드럼치는 소리 나는데 서클 하나 추가하시는것도 괜찮을거같아요
하.. 역시 잘만드신다.. 제수준으론 지적할게 없는듯..


[하드하드]
01:47:880 (2,3) - 다른건 다 지나갔는데 도저히 이건 하드유저 점프라고 생각못하겠네요..
03:03:935 (1) - 여기서부터 브렉타임까지 클랩 힛사때리는거 소리가 너무 큰거같아요... 노래 듣고있다가 깜짝놀람.. 70~80%가 적당할듯해요


[Finish]
찾아봐도 제 수준으론 고칠게 없는것 같네요.. 굴비님이나 캉페님이나.. 역시 갓매퍼...

no kds
posted
Would still love to see this updated and go for rank!
posted
Hi! From my queue

Insane

00:21:637 (3) - not perfectly stacked under 00:20:586 (4)
I really can't find a lot in this diff, all I can point out are some blankets that are a bit off:
00:11:287 (2,3)
00:13:536 (1,3)
01:01:687 (2,3)
Yeah, I don't really want to have a blanket mod so I'll only point out a few. If you want some tips on how to blanket properly, here's a link that could help you: t/208596
Other than that this diff really seems alright.

Hard

Everything seems alright here
I'm very very sorry for a short mod, I'm not a big fan of the song so I don't have the patience to thoroughly mod it but from what I've seen the set looks alright until now
Good luck with it c:
posted

TheKoala wrote:

Hi! From my queue

Insane

00:21:637 (3) - not perfectly stacked under 00:20:586 (4)
I really can't find a lot in this diff, all I can point out are some blankets that are a bit off:
00:11:287 (2,3)
00:13:536 (1,3)
01:01:687 (2,3)
Yeah, I don't really want to have a blanket mod so I'll only point out a few. If you want some tips on how to blanket properly, here's a link that could help you: t/208596
Other than that this diff really seems alright.
All fixed. and thanks for introducing me a nice thread :)
posted
show more
Please sign in to reply.