forum

I've only played for two weeks, and I already can't improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Custord
title - i can try my hardest at a level that should be well within reach for me, but i still fuck it up. there's always a choke point that i can't get past, and no matter how many times i try it and analyse it, i can't get past it. if i try an easier map, i get something stupid like 1pp and the levels are way too easy taking less than 5 attempts to A-S (and i'll always pass first try). i started on 1000dpi + 1x sens and it's still staying there - i don't see any of this dpi and res shit as the issue. i got told that my membrane keyboard isn't helping, but i really don't see the issue as long as I can hit z+x accordingly and am comfortable with the pressure required to trigger. i can't stream even when i try 50 times over i don't get an inch further, i suck ass at stacks and no matter how many times i edit a beatmap and play slowed down to help build myself up - i suck ass. jumps are getting to hard to keep up with in certain scenarios. idk what to do - is this just a road block i'm gonna get stuck at periodt? it's been like 3 days and i haven't got any further on the maps despite analysing the living shit out of them and practising them over and over. do i quit w? or just sit where i am. tilt pog
Serraionga
ahahaha

there is no way this shit is serious
z0z
...wrong thread, this is off topic

you should practice streams or something though
you also seem to be a newbie at the game, so try to get a better feel for streaming i guess
Lapizote
wrong forum, take it to the Gameplay and Rankings forum.

btw, don't lose hope if it seems like you can't improve. two weeks is nothing, I've had plenty of days where I was stuck in a plateau (I remember being stuck in a specific pp-count for almost a month).

ps. 18 hrs of playtime is nothing, play more
Topic Starter
Custord

axl2468 wrote:

btw, don't lose hope if it seems like you can't improve. two weeks is nothing, I've had plenty of days where I was stuck in a plateau (I remember being stuck in a specific pp-count for almost a month).

thank you - now how do i delete this shit so i don't get bullied
furry hater
call the cyber police
levesterz
Since everyone have give serious answer . Time for non serious answer.
Sacrifies your soul to lord pp and you will improve.
Lapizote

levesterz wrote:

Since everyone have give serious answer . Time for non serious answer.
Sacrifies your soul to lord pp and you will improve.
I've been trying that but lord peppy doesnt want to take my soul
Lapizote

Custord wrote:

axl2468 wrote:

thank you - now how do i delete this shit so i don't get bullied
for posts I remember having a "trash" button, idk if threads have them tho (haven't made a single thread yet)
ColdTooth
right so remember that motivation thread i posted in and should've said play more?

well guess what im going to do to this poor guy

tell him to play more

hey?

hey cutie

play more lo
Nuuskamuikkunen
Don't worry, I have been a shitty player for seven continuous years.
Topic Starter
Custord

ColdTooth wrote:

right so remember that motivation thread i posted in and should've said play more?

tell him to play more

hey?

hey cutie

play more lo
so if i fail 100 times over, just go 100 more?
Topic Starter
Custord

eblf2013 wrote:

okay 4 digit
Lapizote

Custord wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

tell him to play more

hey?

hey cutie

play more lo
so if i fail 100 times over, just go 100 more?
pretty much lol (just dont play maps that are too hard)

Custord wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

okay 4 digit
statement is not applicable since you play std and he plays ctb
Lights
hi, im lights.
JustABeginner
What is this?
Serraionga
i have been playing osu! for 58 seconds how do i clear FD4D with DT i require assistance please
ColdTooth
here you go OP

you get the nice treatment (!!!!!!!!) because im feeling extra cute and adorable and dummy pix!!!!!

don't reply in it tho, just take the hour or two to dive into the worst fucking post i've written and possibly, i could become a mentor to alot of people, but the most i can say is

just focus on having fun, don't dive into the toxic realm of the meta of getting 60000000 pp a second, and you'll be fine!~
Hydreigon
say’s he cant improve at game anymore, yet he’s ranking up fine, has only played for 2 weeks, and has set some decent scores.

*sigh*
ColdTooth
i know right!!!
show more