forum

What makes your favorite anime fun to watch for you and is it hype?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Astasin
Just a simple thread about what you enjoy in your favorite anime.

Also try to be really descriptive in your reply's. I'm really interested in hearing other otaku's interests on anime. Also recommend some short series I can finish in a 48 hour span of time. Short would be about 44ep for me. Anyway have fun chatting on this thread!
ninore
What i enjoy most in my favourite anime, Gintama, is that is nails absolutely everything perfectly.

If you don't know, Gintama basically has a ton of comedic parts and then sometimes it gets super serious and throws the characters into a very action-heavy situation.

From crying from laugher to crying for your favourite character's death, Gintama is an emotional rollercoaster.

the action is also amazing too, no special power or sudden "NAKAMA" powerups, just a fight between swords, a brutal, exciting and fair fight between two individuals who are extremely strong. you can imagine most gintama fights to be like that.

"Perfectly balanced, as all things should be" is a quote that really suits Gintama in my opinion.
i'm not the best at writing stuff but you probably get what i'm saying, right?
Topic Starter
Astasin
Yeah I get it, I actually have been meaning to watch Gintama. Though I'm still keeping up with One piece it would be nice to add another weekly show to the list of stuff I'm watching thanks for the recommendation
serxne
Spice And Wolf is long-time favorite of mine. While typical action/fighting anime push the combat narrative, I initially found the peddling/marketeering conflicts in the anime to be refreshing.

Additionally, the relationship between the two protagonists is something my wife and I relate to. I would say it's her favorite too, haha.
Topic Starter
Astasin
Ah, so your an Isuna hasekura fan then. You truly are a man of culture. A lot of my friends love that series and recommend it a lot. I'm planning to watch it after I watch Clannad after story, thanks for the recommendation!
ISMA_242
Koi To Uso is my fav anime.

Deep romance, some funny moments and its not like idk, Toradora, that is a good anime that I loved but with only one romantic moment at the end of the show. Koi To Uso gives you love and kisses from the very first chapter and it doesn't get repetitive or boring.

PS: The open end that is has is good to me xD
Topic Starter
Astasin
Koi To Uso? Sounds interesting Iv'e never heard of it. I'm looking it up rn and it looks like it has a unique animation style. I'll probably check out the manga.
vishal Ajisai
SeiSeiun
ゆるキャン△ watched it multiple times. Yeah i luv making myself hungry. Very calming too