forum

Problem with doing my first test map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pateloltoja
So as i wrote in title, I have problem with doing my first beatmap. I have to use mouse to even start doing anything (as you might know, that's how u are mapping lmao), but i would preffer doing beatmap like I'm playing osu, with zx keys, because with mouse i can't really find a way to put a slider in certain spots they would be fitting in and overall i could do zx and then edit only some particles that i messed timings in. I don't want to even make this map public, i just want to do a beatmap because the song I like to listen to isn't mapped in osu by anyone yet (and it probably won't be ever). So... Yeah... Is there a way to change making circles slider etc. with mouse and bind it to zx?
Zelzatter Zero
2 for adding circles.
3 for adding sliders.
4 for adding spinners.
1 for changing them back to normal.

While making slidershape (the shape of the slider),
Right click to end the anchor/points continuation or to delete points
Ctrl+click will add another point within the sliderbody.
Single click will add a white anchor, which will shape the bezier curve for the slider
Double click will add a red anchor, which will shape the sharp shape for the slider

You can bind the first four in Settings but you'll still have to place circles and sliders by hand/mouse.

This may sounds exhausting and confusing at first but you'll get there eventually.
Topic Starter
Pateloltoja
Thanks for help :D That's a shame that i can't place objects with zx but maybe i'll get used to it