forum

Key Aspects of Stream Design

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
IllusionB
There's consistency where necessary, I know that much, but there is nothing else I can think about. I know that there is a lot of thought put into stream design so I just need to know what to think about when designing a stream so I'm not shooting in the dark.

Thanks for the help!
Chiru-kun
what kind of stream are you making?

the things you'd probably be thinking when making streams is...
-should it be simple consistent stream? should it change speed?
-flow from note before the stream. is it too uncomfortable for the following stream? is the snapping ok? is it being just one direction bad, or does the consistent distance snap value make it good?
sane thing on the note after stream. the player was strained. is the next note considering this fact?
-visually, its like a slider but its more rigged, and there are many overlaps. are these ok?

also it is recommended that for normal streams, just do it with the ctrl+f option. your streams might look a bit jagged., unless, you are aware of the jaggedness and have a real purpose for freehand stream creation (such as being a stream that slows down or speeds up, for which there is a technique, or for some other good reason). you can also just stack over different slider ctrl+f's repeatedly.