forum

Need info about new osu update Resi for pictures.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kluddio
First of the ranking pannel - (Got a resi of 1024x698)
Tryed the resi pappy gave me 1366 but it ended up in even more madness.

So i would like to know all the new Resi and how they work with the new system if it possible.

*also If you look at the top left area you can see that the layers of the text and the ranking pannel is wrong*
MLGnom
I'm working on this, but most likely you won't be able to do "Full Screened" ranking. A lot of fixing in skins waiting. ^^;
Topic Starter
Kluddio
I guess i can just make a Transparent background and add my boxes where i want them if it don't work out
MLGnom
I can't even move my ranking by a little. (the one which had 1024x768 resolution). Like I said any skin that uses non-standard size for ranking will need changes for wide-screens. (4:3 aspect ratios still working fine).
Topic Starter
Kluddio

MLGnom wrote:

I can't even move my ranking by a little. (the one which had 1024x768 resolution). Like I said any skin that uses non-standard size for ranking will need changes for wide-screens. (4:3 aspect ratios still working fine).
It's weird i know xD

I can always do this tho -
TouchFluffyTail

Cloudio-san wrote:

MLGnom wrote:

It's weird i know xD

I can always do this tho -
Transparent backgrounds seems the way to go, my ranking panel is fine after the update.

Maybe need to ask for a new skin element for the background of the ranking page, so people can use static images and not need to do skinning magic with their ranking panels.
MLGnom
It's just minor thing, just need to move rankings few pixels to bottom if they were to high. Creating new rankings will require to be a little more cleaver (If someone is not going to do typical ranking-panel).

Actually background behind ranking is "playfield.png" so we can use it to do things.

jemhuntr
hey nice ranking *letter* font. what is it?? <3
OsuMe65
busted.....