forum

osu!mania 4K World Cup 2020 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WalterToro
Wiki | Livestream

Welcome to the osu!mania 4K World Cup 2020 Discussion Thread.
Here you can discuss everything related to the biggest country-based osu!mania 4K tournament.

Notable changes:

1. For this year we will start using the osu!mania 4K specific rank for registrations, in case you dont have it please play some maps so it calculates.
As a side note, we are also looking for commentators for this world cup so feel free to contact either WalterToro or juankristal.
Raveille
It’s the return of the rice and noodle showdowns.
PouletFurtif
gl
acoz
this is pog
Aurorhythm
I've never looked around tournaments or competitions, but I've always had an interest in them. I've always been pretty good at osu modes, especially 4k mania, but I always feel I'm not good enough to do most of them since I can barely finish some 4* maps. I have just over 2kpp and am just above 43k places. Any ideas? :/
LastExceed
Welcome to the osu!mania 4K World Cup 2019 Discussion Thread
typo in OP (probably copy-pasted from last year)

we will start using the osu!mania 4K specific rank for registrations
this is cool, but you need to adjust the rank requirement from top-5000 down to top-3000 or sth as now a lot more 4K players are eligible than last year (unless that's something you want)

@Camelliaffinity
I know it's a meme, but there really is nothing to say here other than "play more". (Also this is not the right place for this type of question)
rurigamerpe777
pog
timebombed
pepeLaugh South Korea
Raveille
this is the year South Korea go down write this down
zhuodonglaihaha
BRAZIL!!!!

USA!!!!

SOUTH KOREA?e... R.I.P
Orca-

Camelliaffinity wrote:

I've never looked around tournaments or competitions, but I've always had an interest in them. I've always been pretty good at osu modes, especially 4k mania, but I always feel I'm not good enough to do most of them since I can barely finish some 4* maps. I have just over 2kpp and am just above 43k places. Any ideas? :/
There are beginner tournaments, just look at the tournament listings and you're guaranteed to find one.
cusnaruto
let's go!
PuffBuck
I look forward to your company in the osulive chat, as usual! Come on over for live drawings on Saturday and let's do this! :D

Good luck, everyone participating!
FrozenTea
BRAZIL!!!!!!! REDEMPTION FOR LAST YEAR
Samuel_Haus
Hopp schwiiz
cnrozritu

Raveille wrote:

It’s the return of the rice and noodle showdowns.
damn cool
-Clen-
Where did they stream some matches in the tournament? Is it available and I just can't find them? wth?
GPR

-Clen- wrote:

Where did they stream some matches in the tournament? Is it available and I just can't find them? wth?
If you read the wiki page, there's a link to livestream channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/osulive
SenninRa

-Clen- wrote:

Actually they stream and commentate all matches (for tournaments its normal that @group stage not all matches are live - as last weekend, but the next weekend - tomorrow - you can see every match of "Round of 16" :))

Looking happily forward to the new games. Its a great event with good commentators, there are a lot people in live chat and the performance of the players is at high level.

In my opinion the best link for information of the tournament is this: help/wiki/Tournaments/MWC/2020_4K
-Clen-

SenninRa wrote:

for tournaments its normal that @group stage not all matches are live - as last weekend, but the next weekend - tomorrow - you can see every match of "Round of 16" :)
I see, I thought all of them get streamed. And it seems like the multiple matches are held at once? Bummer but looking forward to the following rounds. Thanks~
show more