forum

are there any jojo fans out there?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandoRandom
I just want to find some people who likes jojo as much as I do
bullcheek01
Of course! There are JoJo fans everywhere.
ninore
JoJo fans are everywhere and they are some of the most annoying people i have ever seen.
They keep making JoJo references to every single thing. But forget that, sometimes they are funny
The thing that annoys me most is that they think they are gifted for liking JoJo or they think they are special. "Dont mind me just a JoJo fan passing by"
People share their opinion on anime or something, like "My favourite shows are __, __ and __" and then some asshole comes in and says "bruh where is jojo man this guy isn't a cultured individual at all"

They're people you can't ignore or avoid. They are everywhere.
JoJo is a great show, i'm not saying JoJo is bad, but JoJo fans need to be punched in the face atleast once.
idk maybe i am just hating on jojo

look all i want to say is, don't look for jojo fans.
they think jojo is the only anime that ever exists and will bombard you with "REASONS WHY JOJO IS THE BEST ANIME EVER CREATED" if you even think of an anime better than JoJo.
Flanster
Nice rant my guy, always remember the option to ignore it is on the horizon so as everything else on the web that might not be to your liking. Best of luck and all that.
Topic Starter
RandoRandom

bullcheek01 wrote:

thanks koichi-kun very cool!
SaKLi24
im watching the diamond is unbreakable season so yeah
ScxrletRose
JoJo is pretty Pog.

Currently on part 3
- Isla -
so many jojo fans.
eyedenn
YES YES YES.
Topic Starter
RandoRandom

NalianSmallPP wrote:

JoJo is pretty Pog.

Currently on part 3
nice! keep going but don't force yourself, your well being is much important than jojo
- Isla -
cant escape them..
Asphiee
Break down break down
vishal Ajisai
crazy noisy bizarre town
Phantonym

YES! I AM
The Gentleboy

nedd83 wrote:

JoJo fans are everywhere and they are some of the most annoying people i have ever seen.
They keep making JoJo references to every single thing. But forget that, sometimes they are funny
The thing that annoys me most is that they think they are gifted for liking JoJo or they think they are special. "Dont mind me just a JoJo fan passing by"
People share their opinion on anime or something, like "My favourite shows are __, __ and __" and then some asshole comes in and says "bruh where is jojo man this guy isn't a cultured individual at all"

They're people you can't ignore or avoid. They are everywhere.
JoJo is a great show, i'm not saying JoJo is bad, but JoJo fans need to be punched in the face atleast once.
idk maybe i am just hating on jojo

look all i want to say is, don't look for jojo fans.
they think jojo is the only anime that ever exists and will bombard you with "REASONS WHY JOJO IS THE BEST ANIME EVER CREATED" if you even think of an anime better than JoJo.
not totally agree. but, i hate this kind of jojo fans.
TrI0stan

bullcheek01 wrote:

Hey man couldn’t help but notice your pfp.... M Y S T E R Y
juli4000
yes
H_Mid
yea ofc