forum

Super Mario Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Hey guys! I know I just recently submitted a skin, but I got inspiration for a new one.
EDIT: Added icons for Autopilot, Perfect and Nightcore. Also fixed roughness in some of the graphics.
DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?4qk486j3u3cfiwf#!

SPOILER
Menus

Standard Osu!

CTB

osu!mania

Result Screens

XPJ38
Please try to upload your screenshots to an image hosting website (imgur, imageshack, puush), not Facebook.
Facebook images cannot be seen on the forums.
Topic Starter
waluigino1
they show fine on my end if that's what you mean. Besides, If I put it some where else, it requires one by one posting. My other ones were on deviantart. And if you are gonna say something no matter what it is, please say something about the skin as well so that I know what you think.
Jackyyy
Facebook is blocked in some countries so they won't be able to see the screenshots.
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Ok. sorry for my ignorance. Gonna go try one of the other places right now, then edit my first post. :)
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Okay. Images now on imageshack. Sorry to XPJ38 fo being a smarta**.
Ayesha Altugle
your cursor makes the game hard because cursor centre is set to 1, please change it to 0

CursorCentre: 0

edit the cursor, flip it, and move the image to the left-most corner
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Fixed. New DL Link up.
XPJ38

waluigino1 wrote:

they show fine on my end if that's what you mean. Besides, If I put it some where else, it requires one by one posting. My other ones were on deviantart. And if you are gonna say something no matter what it is, please say something about the skin as well so that I know what you think.
They probably showed fine because they were photos of yours, and because of some confidentiality parameters they were probably not shown to anyone else (including me).

Don't take it so seriously, it was just a piece of advice for you :?
Topic Starter
waluigino1
That's why I apologized once I did what you asked. I overreacted.
XPJ38
No problem :)

Nice skin btw. It fits well to the Mario universe.

2 things I noticed:
  1. No autopilot mod icon? It breaks the style a bit :? I would think of an icon with Lakitu, since it can in a way "auto pilot" your car to the track after you fall in water in Mario Kart. (same comment for Nightcore and Perfect mod icons)
  2. Some mod icons have some white pixels on their borders (Auto, Flashlight and particularly Easy). I suppose they are coming from a white background and some bad resizing?
Topic Starter
waluigino1
ok. Will fix those right away. BTW, how do you acces nightcore and perfect anyways?
XPJ38
Create two new images, one called "selection-mod-perfect.png", the other one "selection-mod-nightcore.png".
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Thanks but i mean in game. Already made the icons. Another theme had them so I edited from there.

Auto Pilot is a Lakitu
Perfect is all 120 Power Stars
Nightcore is a Goomba with Headphones on
H_Hitachiin
Hold down and shake a bit on Double time and sudden death.
Topic Starter
waluigino1
Ok Thanks
isirys
wow Mario, nice memories ^-^.
Topic Starter
waluigino1
I grew up with him! That doesn't mean much when you're still in school though :P
isirys
Really, Mario is a big part of my infancy. I played hours and hours.. everyday, and I never got bored. :P
Topic Starter
waluigino1
I meant me. I'm still in school. Mario's older than me :P
It's probably more significant to you than me.
show more