forum

curious but

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dialect
what if you get blacklisted by all bns, including nat and everyone else?

you still can technically get a map ranked (via gds) but this just popped up in my head all of a sudden
DeletedUser_13957006

Li Syaoran wrote:

what if you get blacklisted by all bns, including nat and everyone else?

you still can technically get a map ranked (via gds) but this just popped up in my head all of a sudden
if you can somehow get blacklisted by all bns, nat and etc and not get banned i'd say that,

most bns actually blacklist you from mod queues, which mean that if they get to know the map by complete accident and they think is rankable, they will end up nominating it

of course there are some bns which remember every single person they hate forever but there are a lot of bns + the fact that if the map is unique or at least good, people will keep praising it, which makes it stay a bit relevant which may be enough for 2 bns to nominate the map

but let's be honest, there's practically no way to get all bns + nat to hate you
lewski
you'd need to be pretty active in your hate-collecting since the lineup changes all the time

as for what would happen, well, not much, you'd probably just find yourself unwelcome in a lot of places in the community