forum

rate my first map. if you can, then tell me my mistakes or what should be added/ studied

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
klaviaturniy
rate my first map. if you can, then tell me my mistakes or what should be added/ studied

beatmapsets/1207866
Zelzatter Zero
Wrongly snapped objects, some are snapped on yellow tick instead of white or red tick with no reason.

Overmapped in some parts, like why put streams here when the song itself doesn't support it?

Undermapped some parts too, e.g. you leave some parts blank when the song still supports noticeable rhythm.

Lack of consistency and aesthetic makes this map unintuitive and messy.

Overall, I think you should move on and map other one, that's the only way of improvement. Other suggestions would be taking a look at pishifat's videos, especiall his playlist about mapping basis.
Topic Starter
klaviaturniy
thank you for your constructive analysis. I thought that randomness would make the map more difficult, which would require memorizing it. also, I made big pauses to make the map contrast (well, in the drop so that your hands sometimes rest, I'm still a noob and made a map for myself)also thank you for the source of training content. I will try to do better.