forum

Why do many players single tap with their middle finger?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gumpy
Because necroing in G&R is cool.
E m i

Khelly wrote:

I'm sure OP cares after 2 years
He actually might ;o
Surono

Senpai wrote:

I do it when I'm frustrated ~

maybe u can give a fuk to ur Lappy/Pc if get really madness
iderekmc
i used to use middle and switched to index cuz its much faster, but for songs that arent too fast i use both
-Akeno-
I was singletapping with my ring finger when i started on easy/normal , then i switched to singletap middle finger because i felt more comfortable using it , and im still using middle finger to singletap .
DahplA
I use _index...
Not really.
Rilene

DahplA wrote:

I use _index
You just angered our HR god.
Risa
Funfact : _index singletap with middle finger
Nathaniel
I always thought that most people ended up using their index finger for singletapping, and the middle finger for K2. I somehow am better with using my index finger for tapping, and my ring finger for K2, and I use s and t while holding down the spacebar. It's just based on preferences.
Mirvein
Well, what is it?
A preference-thread.
I'm usually start streams and single tap with a middle finger because it is longer than other fingers and it is uncomfortable to bend my palm for use an index finger.
It is a question not about effectiveness in general, but about your fingers' specifics.
winber1
whoa
WHOA

just stop right there
i already emptied out the shit in my colon, i don't need more
Pituophis
noice necropost.
middle finger is what i started using. I'm used too it now.
Rilene

hmmmmmmmmm
The Gambler
Easier to flip off some players that decide to be hive-minded
Rosten

The Gambler wrote:

Easier to flip off some players that decide to be hive-minded
This.

In all seriousness though, I just can't single tap for shit with my index.
Manysi
i left click with my middle finger, think im special
Dinofam
from what i have seen in experience, middle finger provides more accuracy and index finger helps with high speeds.
Mirvein

Manysi wrote:

i left click with my middle finger, think im special
Nah.

Pituophis wrote:

noice necropost.
Schidalau
When I started playing osu! I single tapped with my middle finger and then I saw Rafis and Cookiezi who were my fav. players tapping with index so I did the same and now I feel more comfortable with index finger than middle
KupcaH

Schidalau wrote:

When I started playing osu! I single tapped with my middle finger and then I saw Rafis and Cookiezi who were my fav. players tapping with index so I did the same and now I feel more comfortable with index finger than middle
u know,

no one cares.