forum

The easiest 6 star mania map ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ABD007
Hello.. I think I already played mania about 2 years but I never know about medal things in my profile. I just know about it and playing every modes to get medal are fun! seems like I never fc 6 star so would you guys mind to share an easy one? hahaha

Thanks in advanced !
Lights
I mean, there arent exactly many to choose from and you already have scores on most of the easy ones.

Personally, i'd try the easier 6star diff of nano death. Most of the song is quite easy, all you have to do is not choke the trills at the end.

If youre not so hot at jumptrills then blue zenith is probably the way to go. Good luck ^^
Topic Starter
ABD007
yeah.. i need to fc blue zenith.... thanks!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
anemone DT, memoria Lein's diff DT, and nano death are probably the easiest 6* map too FC. Blue Zenith is a marathon map and therefore it's really easy to choke. Also puppet theatre DT too but idk if it's a round up 6* or a legitimate 6* (probably the latter, but don't quote me on it)

Edit: and Kai dan too like PositioniX said too. I would even say that it is easier than Nano Death if you have the speed
[LS]PositoniX
unless my beatmap pack is outdated, there are currently exactly 10 4k maps over 6*, 4 of which are considerably overrated (nano death extra, kai dan, blue zenith, galaxy collapse, might've missed some). nano death is pretty easy until the jumptrill part, so if you can jumptrill well it should be easy. if your stamina is decent and you can do lns well, blue zenith might be a decent map to play.
Rikuka
nothing
:')
NerwinFFR
honestly blue zenith should be the easiest if you aren't ass at ln
Izutsumi

[LS]PositoniX wrote:

unless my beatmap pack is outdated, there are currently exactly 10 4k maps over 6*, 4 of which are considerably overrated (nano death extra, kai dan, blue zenith, galaxy collapse, might've missed some). nano death is pretty easy until the jumptrill part, so if you can jumptrill well it should be easy. if your stamina is decent and you can do lns well, blue zenith might be a decent map to play.
i honestly find the lower 6 star difficulty of blastix riotz to not be as hard as i thought it would be, it was almost my first 6 star pass haha
TracksMyMan
Kai Dan (DaiTatsujin) is pretty easy if you can do high bpm jumptrills for short periods of time.
DeltaNami
Necro lol