forum

Where is my inbox

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Makan1
Hello,

I am not used to this new version of the website. If it were still possible I would still be using the old one

anyways, where is my inbox? how can I send people an email via osu! ?

I don't want to 'chat' to people, I don't want these twitter style DMs because it's awkward.
emails don't give an incentive to respond quickly, or at all.

I would be very disappointed if peppy removed the inbox function on this website. I used to have lots of fun sending custom and funny emails to people via osu! and it's very different than hitting someone up in an osu! DM.

is it really gone?

:(
Flanster
You can go to https://old.ppy.sh/ and access it from there. I do believe this URL should take you there directly.

You'll still get notifications if someone sends you these (labeled as "legacy PMs"). Sooner or later they'll probably get fully replaced with the chat DM system when the new web is near a complete state.
Topic Starter
Makan1

Flanster wrote:

You can go to https://old.ppy.sh/ and access it from there. I do believe this URL should take you there directly.

You'll still get notifications if someone sends you these (labeled as "legacy PMs"). Sooner or later they'll probably get fully replaced with the chat DM system when the new web is near a complete state.
Thank you very much. was nice looking at old messages once again

it's quite disappointing that it'll be replaced with this chat DM system, I hope they can add a separate chat or messaging option at the very least. Even more disappointing that the old messages I sent to people will also be lost when the new web is fully established.
Xayler
Hello, I haven't been active in the game in a while and I wanted to check previous old inbox, but I can't login in the old website anymore. Tried the "this URL" section, it actually sent me to the login page, but after logging in it directed me to the new website. I did read above that the system might get removed, so is there no way anymore to access them? Thanks
Lyawi

Xayler wrote:

Hello, I haven't been active in the game in a while and I wanted to check previous old inbox, but I can't login in the old website anymore. Tried the "this URL" section, it actually sent me to the login page, but after logging in it directed me to the new website. I did read above that the system might get removed, so is there no way anymore to access them? Thanks
sadly you can't take a look anymore, it's read-only just recently :<

don't mind me locking this thread, it's 3 years old. always feel free to create another topic in the correct forum