forum

Mania move receptors to Hitposition

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DrLou
Hi i recently changed my hitposition in my skin and now this happends whenever a hold a long note
The only idea i had was to edit the image of the bottom circle taller so they would fit. (ofc i had to do that whenever i change my hitposition)
Isnt there another solution like something in the skin.ini?

Thanks in advance!
JustABeginner
Fortunately, there is.
Open skin.ini. Find "Keys: 7" in the skin.ini (based on the picture above) and add in the "HitPosition" and you're good to go. The default value is 402. If it is set higher, the position of the notes to be hit will be lowered down and vice versa.
Topic Starter
DrLou
I know, i moved the hitposition on purpose. But i want to move the receptors to the hitposition, not hitposition to receptors.
JustABeginner
You mean moving the keys to the hitposition? If so, you need to increase the height of the mania keys from the bottom. It's origin point is at the bottom, therefore you don't have to leave a blank on top of the mania keys.
Qrliew
Hey would it be possible if you could share this skin?
Topic Starter
DrLou
I have lost the original skin a long time ago, but i know its the one that Sillyfangirl used here: https://youtu.be/nf5taJJrwNM

I can try to find it since i also would like to try the skin nowdays! (my skill is stuck and maybe a skin can change that haha)
I would post it here or dm you the skin if i find it