forum

DELETE ALL MAPS BELOW X STAR PROGRAM (WINDOWS 10, STANDARD AND MANIA ONLY)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
edp446
What you will need:
JRE or JDK

The algorithm used to compute the difficulties is from four years ago. This program is meant for mania. If you are using this program to delete standard maps, make sure to decrease the star difficulty by at least 0.1. For example, say you want to delete all maps below 4.5 in standard. Make sure you input a number below 4.4 instead of 4.5. Remember, the algorithm is different.

For mania, input your star difficulty and subtract 0.05 from it. The mania star difficulty calculator is more accurate, but not exact.

This program does do most of its job. It still needs a little bit of work. For example, it doesn't delete beatmaps that are stored in this format: Songs-->songname-->songname-->beatmap.

How to use:
1. open cmd.exe
2. type cd\[directory of where the delete.jar file is located]
3. type java -jar delete.jar
4. follow the instructions

FAQ:
Why is there no support for catch and taiko?
I could add taiko. The library I'm using doesn't support catch.
Why can't you use the latest algorithms?
I haven't been coding for a long time and only know how to work with Java. The star difficulty calculators on osu! github are coded in another language. I'm gonna try to calculate the difficulties myself tho

Download:
https://github.com/BenjaminChen445/GG-LEO
Download delete.jar only if you want to run the program
Philgoodinator
Couldn't you jsut type "stars<[x star rating]" and just delete all visible beatmaps in the osu! programm itself?
Founntain

Philgoodinator wrote:

Couldn't you jsut type "stars<[x star rating]" and just delete all visible beatmaps in the osu! programm itself?
Yes you could do that.