forum

New in-game filter [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HOLYWINNER
I personnaly don't have much old map for osu, from 2007 to 2010, because they alway get mixed with the newer one and i don't want to pass 5-6 old map to get one new, it's too long, anyway the new filter would do something like removing one or more years, let's say i feel like playing 2007 maps you could filter 2008 to 2012 to get only the oldest, and in the same way if you want only the newer rank you could filter all the years exept 2012. Another filter that would be much more precise but not as easy-to-use would be to put exact date: from day/month/years to day/month/years. That's something I wanted for a while and I don't know if everyone else have the same problem but with this I wouldn't mind downloading some really old pack because I could filter them if I don't want to see them every second I search a song.

I hope there's no other post like this one and if there is i'll delete the post.
theowest
Group, sort by date.

and because that is currently broken: t/80492
Topic Starter
HOLYWINNER
Group sort by date don't do what i'm asking because it's classing them depending on the day you downloaded them and not the day it was ranked, I mean that you can have a 2008 with a 2012 map if you downloaded them the same day. Also I don't see what my post have to do with the one you linked, it's not the same thing at all, maybe i'm mistaken tho so can you explain a little more?
TheVileOne
Duplicate t/61864
theowest
Oh right. Then how about t/61864/, sort or group by date ranked/approved

edit: ninja'd