forum

[osu!mania] 4k to 8k ranking seperately. [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +5
Topic Starter
DJNightmare
I do not know if this will be a duplicate of any request here, so if i do, do tell me :X.

It would be great that we seperate the rankings according to the key modes even though it is put together as modifiers. However, putting all the rankings together gives a misunderstanding on people's judgement. (i.e., i saw people using the modifiers that got in to the top rank with a 4k modifier. This can easily lead to a misunderstanding among the 7k players and the player itself will not be able to know whether how good in the 4k modifier rank.) Perhaps a system similar to the performance points would be useful to calculate all the scores of one player but, it will be nice to know who is topping the rank at their specific key modes. If this will be inplemented soon enough, then inform me as i have no idea or information about this request or any similar requests.
Sakura

peppy wrote:

Why not ranking boards for each country for each key number for each unique mod combination for each state in each country for each period since the last lunar eclipse.
LastExceed

Sakura wrote:

peppy wrote:

Why not ranking boards for each country for each key number for each unique mod combination for each state in each country for each period since the last lunar eclipse.
For the same reason we have a 4k mwc and a 7k mwc but not a mwc for each country for each key number for each unique mod combination for each state in each country for each period since the last lunar eclipse.