26.92%
Visual Novel
7.69%
Light Novel
7.69%
Total votes: 26
Topic Starter
abraker
I have watched anime, read manga, and played visual novels. Haven't tried light novels oddly enough. Now I know that each medium is better suited to tell stories in certain ways, so let's not focus on shitty adaptations. Just try to remember the best anime, manga, etc you experienced and compare how good the experience was.

For me I think anime is best. Anime is more entertaining for me than black & white still pictures on paper/screen. Add music and character voices, it makes for a much more immersive experience. I only played a couple Visual Novels, so I doubt I have played the best the medium has to offer. My opinion may change with time in that regard.
Saen
Ofc anime its not even a queston visual novel is fine 2
Rizevim
manga > light novel > anime > visual novel.
ThatMemeArtist
My favorite medium right now is anime. I really cant put into words why, but I like it a lot.
clayton
I agree with the reasons u said u like anime, but for some reason a lot of manga=>anime adaptations don't really capture the characters as well (maybe because they're shorter? idk) so that's why I end up preferring a lot of manga and voted that

the biggest seller for anime or VN for me is soundtracks. I think music has a huge role in changing how u look at a scene or soemthin. CVs aren't as important IMO
sleepwalking
anime > manga > visual novel > light novel

agreed. i much rather prefer anime over all the other mediums which manga could possible contest but as you said, well made anime give more of an after image than manga it self. most manga though are just easier to get in to and visual novels i haven't played much of. as for light novels i haven't gave the chance to even try out though.
Asphiee
I highly recommend reading Overlord in light novel, the anime has left out many good parts. If you've finished watching the whole series, start reading in Volume 10.

Volume 14 just recently finished with the whole translation so its actually pretty good for you since you're not gonna die from waiting which happened to me for the whole 6 months.
Dialect
manga isn't in color + i'm too lazy to read

i'd rather watch, not play, so i don't like visual novels either

i'm too lazy to read a light novel

the only mangas i actually keep up with are tpn (it becomes generic after the first arc) and karakai jouzu no takagi san (because i've been sticking with this manga since before season 1 aired)
Altonoa
visual novels are poggers champion and kino based redpilled
Catbug1524
I've only ever been into anime, I've read a couple visual novels however, but I prefer anime.
ScxrletRose
I mostly watch anime, i think my problem is that I'm impatient and it takes to long time for me before i enjoy something when I am reading
- Isla -
anime is pretty cool.
- Marco -
I'm more used to watch anime than reading mangas or playing a visual novel, so i vote Anime.
- Isla -
anime is pretty cool, innit?
vishal Ajisai
anime, light novel and sometimes, eroge