forum

hard diff input usage question, for future reference

posted
Total Posts

when you started playing hard difficulties, did you play using...?

mouse
64.29%
tablet
14.29%
mouse, transition to tablet
21.43%
both in same consistency
0.00%
Total votes: 14
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun
hi i map stuff

so in my fascination for hard difficulties, i want to know how players play on this level... i guess. i think it would be good for me to know this kind of thing for different reasons as a mapper.

thanks!
- Lena -
Well for me, I used to play with mouse for a long time and just move to tablet recently, it take me 2 weeks to get used of it. So, just play what ya bad at and you will get better eventually.
Molly Sandera

renzthegreat wrote:

hi i map stuff

so in my fascination for hard difficulties, i want to know how players play on this level... i guess. i think it would be good for me to know this kind of thing for different reasons as a mapper.

thanks!
By hard difficulties, do you mean the difficulties labelled "hard"?
Topic Starter
Chiru-kun

Molly Sandera wrote:

renzthegreat wrote:

hi i map stuff

thanks!
yes... i mean those. all maps in 3 to below 4 star range.
Molly Sandera

renzthegreat wrote:

Molly Sandera wrote:

renzthegreat wrote:

hi i map stuff

thanks!
yes... i mean those. all maps in 3 to below 4 star range.
I think I'd still be a mouse player even if the difficulty range i could fc was 5*