forum

I'm so weird and quirky xd

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tsyun
bruh... I like... eat my lettuce and salads with my hands... my family doesn't like it...

is this weird?

(regardless, I'm still going to do it, I just want to know if I'm not like other boys)
q9za
yes that's very weird.
Winnyace
I hope you at least wash your hands before and after you eat
abraker
Hydreigon
i love eating different kinds of foods with my hands (mainly meat, though sometimes i eat rice with my hands as well if i don't have utensils), though it kinda makes me look like I'm a caveman or something.
Topic Starter
tsyun

Hydreigon wrote:

though sometimes i eat rice with my hands as well if i don't have utensils
bruh, dead serious, you don't just scoop up the rice and eat, it even if you have utensils?
Nuuskamuikkunen

tsyun wrote:

Hydreigon wrote:

though sometimes i eat rice with my hands as well if i don't have utensils
bruh, dead serious, you don't just scoop up the rice and eat, it even if you have utensils?
If the rice gets sticky enough to cross the boundary between common rice and rice cakes, I'd rather eat them with my hands.
Hydreigon

tsyun wrote:

Many poor people here in the Philippines cant afford to buy spoons and forks, so they do the common practice of eating with their hands, in fact it so popular that some provinces here only allow you to eat with your hands only. (of course, you wash your hands first before you take a bit)

[quote=“eblf2013”]
If the rice gets sticky enough to cross the boundary between common rice and rice cakes, I'd rather eat them with my hands.[/quote]
eating rice cakes with utensils is like eating a hamburger with utensils.