forum

How to get nominations?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Corne2Plum3
I have get 5 hypes with this map : beatmapsets/1136696 and I need 2 nominations. I know only BN can give nomination but how to ask them to check my map?
I searched in modding queue but no BN queue...
And I find a solution is to send a PM to a BN but I think it's can be rude to say "hi can you check my map thanks"...

Can you help please? If the PM is the best way to get nominations, who and how I can ask them to check my map?
Sorry it's the 1st time I trying to rank a map...
Shiyzo
send them a PM over game if you see them online asking them nicely if they have the time to check your map out.
do this with a few and surely someone will take a look.
those interested in it, will either give you feedback in game or will take proper look again once they have the time.
you can also look at BN's profiles to see if any of them has open queue. https://bn.mappersguild.com/users
good luck

i should also probably mention that having hypes does not mean anything unless the mapset is actually good and has potential to be rankable.
hypes are given by players, anyone can hype anything regardless of quality.
BNs are the ones who decide whether or not your map is ready to be ranked
Ascended

Shiyzo wrote:

send them a PM over game if you see them online asking them nicely if they have the time to check your map out.
do this with a few and surely someone will take a look.
those interested in it, will either give you feedback in game or will take proper look again once they have the time.
you can also look at BN's profiles to see if any of them has open queue. https://bn.mappersguild.com/users
good luck

i should also probably mention that having hypes does not mean anything unless the mapset is actually good and has potential to be rankable.
hypes are given by players, anyone can hype anything regardless of quality.
BNs are the ones who decide whether or not your map is ready to be ranked
be sure to also follow any rules or guidelines the specified bn has

for example, Mordred, one of their rules states "no cuts unless they're official" which means you may not send any cut songs unless they come from the official source.

also note if if the bn is or is not open.