forum

Let player choose the default mode shown in their profile [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +37
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
I searched a while for a duplicate, but I couldn't find anything...

Right now, if a player is rank 100 in, say, Taiko, and quits Taiko and starts to play CTB, then their profile will continue to show Taiko because they have more pp there. There should be an option somewhere to let the player display whichever game mode they want as the default one upon page load.

VelperK
Thank you :)
peppy
How about making it show the last viewed (based on clicking the buttons up the top)?
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Last viewed by the user whose profile it is? That would work awesomely.
VoidnOwO
We need this.
VoidnOwO
We still need this.
ReVeNg3r

BRBP wrote:

We still need this.
im for it.
Zerzxes
We need this! I consider myself a standard player, not a ctb player!
Topic Starter
MillhioreF
Hey ho, this is added now!
Lanturn
So I was playing around with it and I noticed that it stays on whatever I looked at last which can be a bit annoying. I'd rather have people see my osu! stats but I like to scroll over to my taiko scores often to see my top performances and sometimes I leave the page without changing it back. The next time anyone views my page, it will have the Taiko mode selected instead of osu! which I want..

Is it possible to make this an option in your settings instead of what I was looking at last? I was looking at a few top players profiles as well and it has their stats set to the default osu! one instead of like CTB (which I'd assume Kenji would have that as his default for example)
peppy
For now I don't plan on changing this. Just make sure to set it back to your favourite mode before you leave :).