omg #18 >.<
eldnl

Rubytic wrote:

eldnl wrote:

I'm known as a good HD player? loled
HD expert and impressive spins that's you
hmm I'm good with every mod but I though I was known as an hr player :c
Seph
you're known for being loco, silly dani.
eldnl
oh yess. but fabi is moar loco
kenji
of course,#1 is velp.
also he is best player of 2011 in my heart.
hahaha
DeathXHunter

eldnl wrote:

oh yess. but fabi is moar loco
ye
RAMPAGE88

kenji wrote:

of course,#1 is velp.
also he is best player of 2011 in my heart.
hahaha
I agree with Kenji ^^
VelperK
kenji <3

im too lazy to filter legit ppl from cheaters and also to do top 20

best 3 players of 2012 are
kenji - exgon - berncastell

no order, gl with democracy brownie
GeeNX
#1 kenji
#2 VelperK
#3 ExGon
#4 eldnl
#5 Plantifant
#4 Berncastell
#7 CLSW because afk if not would be more
#8 set44599
#9 119410501
#10 Rubytic
#11 F i A
#12 GuruK
#13 Venlas
#14 YERTI
#15 Sakuya Aizawa
#16 lineqtxz
#17 Don Omar
#18 RAMPAGE88
#19 CaCtus112
#20 jekasa
Plantifant
#4 eldnl
#5 Plantifant
#4 berncastell
Ok.
XD
Topic Starter
DontTalkwithMir
Stop trolling, go for CtB thread or ingame.
Kaona
#1 Seph

That is all.
MillhioreF
Deleted a bunch of flaming and spammy posts. Please try to control yourself, and if you MUST spam please keep it to the other CTB thread.
isirys
1. VelperK.

Enough.
Plantifant
There was no flame lol...

Plantifant wrote:

I agree.
Laharl

119410501 wrote:

Plantifant wrote:

I agree.
I agree.
zx_baka_0502442
ExGon
set44599
madaoB
DJ YOSHITAKA_old
1.VelperK
2.ExGon
3.kenji
4.Berncastell
5.set44599
6.Rubytic
7.GuruK
8.eldnl
9.Nico Nico Douga
10.Flanet
11.Dark Diego
12.Plantifant
13.NoteKuroi
14.F I A
15.Why
16.RAMPAGE88
17.lineqtxz
19.Venlas
20.Sakuya Aizawa
she_old
#1 FisHie and #2 Kitsunemimi for best CTB players.
VelperK
this thread is a joke and the top 20 should be selected by a group of great players and be debated in a closed conversation.
madaoB
#1 set44599
#2 ItsChipiko
#3 Silver Flash
#4 VelperK
#5 kenji
#6 ExGon
#7 Nico Nico Douga
#8 Houraisan-Kaguya
#9 Dusk
#10 rullu
CaCtus112

madaoB wrote:

#2 ItsChipiko
#3 Silver Flash
#8 Houraisan-Kaguya
#9 Dusk
haha
Deif
It'd be nice if people don't critisize what others vote, to keep the thread clean of useless posts. This is democracy, and not a debate of who's a multiaccount/cheater or whatever.

And what VelperK said is right. In the Spanish subforum the thread consisted in people NOMINATING and not voting the best of 2012, updating the OP with the list provided by nominators. The list is released afterwards, when a close group of players debate about it.

Thread: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/104144
Plantifant
I like how people make a top 5 or 3 or even 1 when the name of this thread is top 20. but okay..
I also agree with velperk.
Seph
If you're good and not popular enough, you don't get in it.

Simple as that.
VelperK

Plantifant wrote:

I like how people make a top 5 or 3 or even 1 when the name of this thread is top 20. but okay..
I also agree with velperk.
i dont care about the outcome of this top since it is basically a "he's my friend so lets vote for him" kind of thing, popularity also influences people's decision and pp too, though they're not that good for helping you to make a good decision.

for example Louis Cyphre is #170 in PP rank, but he WAAAAAY outpasses A HELLA LOT OF PLAYERS from that rank to the 1st one, so there you go. Same thing with Giorgos.

i forgot about the dumbasses who only would vote to "troll" (even though they are not funny at all)
Seph
Because its a popularity contest hurr durr
Plantifant
My vote, and alot others aren't based on popularity.
Though some ppl do.
Rubytic
I strongly agree Velperk's opinion
GuruK
Yeah, PP has a problem. Vote also has a problem. Everything is problem.

VelperK wrote:

this thread is a joke and the top 20 should be selected by a group of great players and be debated in a closed conversation.
This seems good but still some people can think it is wrong. "Great players" debating for great players seems quite ridiculous. What if some "great players" are friends, so they insist of selecting each other, or excluding someone? Also, who selects "great players"? It has same problem with this vote.

I think this vote is quite meaningful, though it really has some problem. This vote, and even PP system is as accurate as every measure, and as inaccurate as every measure too. If you are not satisfied with this result then make the video with your own rankings.
Topic Starter
DontTalkwithMir
For me, they just need to write down the top 20 CtB players. (from their view of sight of course)
Everything else is just random.
Not stuff like 1~5, trollvotes, blaming, hating and whatever you can insert here.
It's just stupid how sad this looks.
You guys blame each other, insult or whatever. What happened to the old community?
It wasn't that bad in the past. Does it really matter to point a finger to everyone who's (maybe) suspicious because of some records?
Cmon this is a game not some sort of fight we have to win. Sure there's competition to be the best and so on but still, some kind of good behavior should be there.

Ontopic:

Last time give me a _CLEAR_ top 20, everything else will be deleted.

I don't want to see any further discussion about the rest. Do that in the CtB thread or somewhere else.

My vote will take some time. (Around the Christmas. I will close the voting during that time too)
MillhioreF
Everything above this post will be kept for posterity, and because it's valid discussion but I'm too lazy to move so many posts over. From now on, please only post your top players (top 20 is highly preferred, I'll accept top 10 though) You may also include reasoning for your votes. Anything else will be deleted or trimmed to include only top player votes.
MillhioreF
Huh, apparently I don't have permissions to move posts. eldnl, please can you post this in the other CTB thread?

And Brownie, should I just go ahead and delete eldnl's post?
Topic Starter
DontTalkwithMir
I quoted him on the CtB thread and replied to it.
I'll give a better answer to that later the day. (Busy atm)
You can delete it now, it is saved.
Plantifant

MillhioreF wrote:

Huh, apparently I don't have permissions to move posts. eldnl, please can you post this in the other CTB thread?

And Brownie, should I just go ahead and delete eldnl's post?
Really, he made a good point there, and you want to remove.
Different thread modder plz
also stop editing my post.
Go ahead and remove it again.
MillhioreF
I'm just keeping this thread clean of posts that have nothing to do with voting, as per Brownie's request. Please take it up with him if you disagree.
Daniel made a good point, it just doesn't belong in this thread. Please keep discussion to the other CTB thread.
show more