beatmapsets/1181236#osu/2462893
Please play my maps if you like it pls hype for it T_T
Zelzatter Zero
Uhhhhh
Asphiee
this must be the result of an AI trying to act like a human

just kidding
Hydreigon
i didnt know the mapping discussion is a place to advertise your maps...oh wait...
abraker
best place to advertise your maps are in multiplayer games as host
Asphiee
or just go to #modhelp
Ayayano
Yes in multis as host works well. If you get host in a decent size lobby and your map is decent you’ll surely find people to hype your map
Chiru-kun

[Arc] wrote:

Yes in multis as host works well. If you get host in a decent size lobby and your map is decent you’ll surely find people to hype your map
wait, this happens? i always felt like it was a dirty underhanded trick though, so i never resorted to it. hahaha.
Asphiee

renzthegreat wrote:

wait, this happens? i always felt like it was a dirty underhanded trick though, so i never resorted to it. hahaha.
the "dirty underhanded trick" statement is kinda...
i personally think its okay to promote your maps, i kinda understand that "work from the bottom" "gain hypes naturally" mindset and its not 100% or 50% you get hypes with promoting your maps in multi since the player is either too lazy to go and bother to hype your map, your map just "subjectively sucks", or they just dont know how to hype. i think its less than 30% chance getting a hype in promoting multi unless you beg for it which is kinda "pitiful" for a mapper.