forum

Feeling Confuse When See A Lots Of Key In Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SovietAnthemm
So I Play Some Map Mania Map But When I See Lots Of Key To CLick, I Starting Confuse And Spam And Makes Me Miss A Lot
I Play 4K ;-;
If U See I'm Talking Not Using Perms In Osu I Really Sorry, I'm Just A Beginner :'(
tgnehs
Quick checklist for new players:
  1. Go to settings and turn off "Scale osu!mania scroll speed with BPM"
  2. Find a skin that you enjoy playing with (Googling is very effective) I recommend Yugen or O2Jam
  3. Change your scroll speed to something that works for you with F3 and F4, most likely 15-23 speed
  4. Download non-convert songs that are in the range of 1-2*. You can tell because switching the mode to osu leaves them as osu mania maps and not into standard maps
  5. Focus on getting over 90% for maps before moving on, if you get less than 60% find an easier map.
  6. Never spam, because it doesn't help. If it starts getting overwhelming, try to focus on at least a few notes that you can hit. It's better than blindly spamming.
If you set your scroll speed right and pick a good skin then it should be much easier. Good luck, feel free to DM me for help
JustABeginner
Found this thread when I search my osu! name.

SovietAnthemm wrote:

Just A Beginner :'(
I'm just concerned about this. Is this really necessary to capitalize the letters "a" and "b"?
My apologies when it is off topic.
[LS]PositoniX
i've been playing for a few years and even i kind of struggle with high keycounts. you need to play it a little to get a feel for it. i reccomend getting used to high key counts early on so you can move to 4k later if you wanna

JustABeginner wrote:

Found this thread when I search my osu! name.

SovietAnthemm wrote:

Just A Beginner :'(
I'm just concerned about this. Is this really necessary to capitalize the letters "a" and "b"?
My apologies when it is off topic.
not everyone can be an expert of the english language like you are jab
abraker
That's why I play with hidden. Well that it shows less stuff at a time and it help with my reaction