1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
posted
Hello everyone.

As stated in topic name, I'm taking one skin request since I have more motivation to do a skin if it's for someone. I will be a little picky about what kind of skin will do since I want to have fun while doing it...
What kind of skin I'm accepting? I think some kind of anime related or game?(Sorry, but you can already find several "original" or "simple" skins, I don't think I would like to do it...). If it's anime kind of theme remember that I haven't watched everything.You can check my MAL list to know what I have already watched. (I might watch new one if needed :3) and if themed skin already exist and it's quite good, I won't create new one.
If I choose your request I will inform you about progress (or you can always ask), you will be able to test early versions of skin and you can always tell me what should I change.
Actually I was working on "Hijiri Byakuren" skin... but somehow I'm lacking of motivation to continue it right now.
Oh, you want to know what can I do? Check my other skins

If you want to try your luck, post your request here. (You are losing nothing, might get a skin ^^;).
So, what I would like to see in request (no need to add everything) :
  1. Theme name :
  2. Any related/helpful info about theme :
  3. Would you like it to be a public or private skin :
  4. Any ideas how theme should looks like? :
  5. Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have):
  6. It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? :
  7. Any other information you can provide :


After few days, I should be able to pick up something (I think?) and will send PM to that person. If I wrote in topic that I already selected request and you didn't get a PM... well don't worry I'm pretty sure I will pick up another one after finishing the fist one. ^.^
posted
make a momiji skin

:3c
posted
I got no good ideas but maybe this
I really don't know what it would look like
Theme name :Kyoko Sakura
Any related/helpful info about theme :Idk ._.
Would you like it to be a public or private skin :Public
Any ideas how theme should looks like? :No idea
Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have):
It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? :Simple
Any other information you can provide :
posted
Probaly a MLGnom skin. :)
posted
I think it should be a post-modern take on skinning where you can't see anything

no but srs having something so deeply orientated around a character leads to really flashy things with hitcircles and lighting that are really uneasy on the eye when playing.. so my one suggestion is even if the skin is based around any given show or character, try to limit it's influence in terms of the things you actually click and make them more play-friendly

menu go crazyy
posted
Make a skin dedicated to Geese.

HONKHONK
posted
  1. Theme name : Kurumi [Touhou]
  2. Any related/helpful info about theme : Uh, touhou ?
  3. Would you like it to be a public or private skin : public
  4. Any ideas how theme should looks like? : YELLOW EVERYWHERE
  5. Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have): Few.
  6. It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? : Like your ather Touhou skins.
  7. Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
posted

IppE wrote:

make a momiji skin

:3c

tyrael6192 wrote:

my one suggestion is even if the skin is based around any given show or character, try to limit it's influence in terms of the things you actually click and make them more play-friendlyy
Both of these. A moderately done Momiji skin would be awesome.

So, for your list...

Character - Inubashiri Momiji
Source - Touhou
Availability - Public
Other - Make a decently animated Momiji replacement for the pippidon, as an extra challenge.
posted
Momiji skin is present already

but i'm sure that he can make a decent one.
posted
You should make a Suwako skin! < u >
Or Kogasa!
notheyaren'tmyfavoritesshhhhh
posted
I was writting my request when i saw you gave a 6 to Haruhi and 10 to Claymore. I really like Claymore but half of the anime sucks for gods sake. You dont deserve to share the air i breath /hating

Hope you have some good requests here thou. And try to stay away from Touhou for a while. Youve made enough of those already.
posted

_Gezo_ wrote:

Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
Are you challenging me or what? :3c

tyrael6192 wrote:

I think it should be a post-modern take on skinning where you can't see anything

no but srs having something so deeply orientated around a character leads to really flashy things with hitcircles and lighting that are really uneasy on the eye when playing.. so my one suggestion is even if the skin is based around any given show or character, try to limit it's influence in terms of the things you actually click and make them more play-friendly

menu go crazyy
Tell me something that I don't know already.

Bittersweet wrote:

I was writting my request when i saw you gave a 6 to Haruhi and 10 to Claymore. I really like Claymore but half of the anime sucks for gods sake. You dont deserve to share the air i breath /hating

Hope you have some good requests here thou. And try to stay away from Touhou for a while. Youve made enough of those already.
Please don't look at scores, some of them need to be changed. I'm always enjoying watching anime more or less so scores doesn't matter if I will do themed skin or not. ^^;
posted
wow wow i was just

just posting because

sorry ;_;
posted
Nothing more? :<
posted

MLGnom wrote:

Nothing more? :<
Well then, if you would make a fairy tail skin of awesomeness, then i would be all in! :)
posted
Oh hi, this looks interesting ~ ML's skins are so nice, i'll drop my suggestion in here! ^_^ I've been toying with the idea of making this myself, but... well, take a gander at my request~

Theme name : Suigintou Skin (Rozen Maiden)
Any related/helpful info about theme : The anime is Rozen Maiden - but the main skin theme should be Suigintou-centered
Would you like it to be a public or private skin : Does not matter to me, i'd love to have it either way, but private could be okay too.
Any ideas how theme should looks like? : Darkish, black feathers and the like. But not uber-dark.
Maybe you have already some of parts ready?(don't post them, just tell what you have): Nothing in particular, really, sorry u_u
It should be more simple (transparent things, smaller hitbursts etc.) or something more fancy? : I'd say a bit more fancy.
Any other information you can provide : There's a lot of god pictures, especially on zerochan, that i've seen, so pictures shouldn't be a problem... er. >w>
posted

MLGnom wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

Any other information you can provide : UNDERRATED AS HELL compared to the Scarlet Sisters, you will have a hard time finding good pics.
Are you challenging me or what? :3c
If I give you my Kurumi Picture folder, no. :D
posted
Come one, I know that you want a skin guys!

Hmm... maybe I should add something.
So if I choose your request I will inform you about progress (or you can always ask), you will be able to test early versions of skin and you can always tell me what should I change. :3

_Gezo_ wrote:

If I give you my Kurumi Picture folder, no. :D
Pictures aren't much a problem for me since I'm constantly checking pixiv/danbooru or rarely zerochan/others sites so I know where or how to search for them. ^^
posted
Maybe inuxboku ss .-. but you haven't watched that
posted
Come on, give me more requests.
I want to have more requests to choose from. ;_;
Please sign in to reply.