forum

Osu on laptop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rance_Bear
How do you stream and do jumps faster and consistent with a laptop keyboard? been playing osu for 4 months and im almost at 5 digits and i want to improve
PalPal
I've been playing with my laptop keyboard since i started to play osu and my keyboard latency average at 90 >_< Get a switch and u will be significantly better
Topic Starter
Rance_Bear

PalPal wrote:

I've been playing with my laptop keyboard since i started to play osu and my keyboard latency average at 90 >_< Get a switch and u will be significantly better
welp, gotta wait for Christmas then lmao, thx tho xD
-Polyrem-
You aren't close to 5 digit
Arm
for me i pretty much bought a mechanical keypad that fits over my laptop keyboard without pressing down the keys once i hit around maybe 150k. Honestly laptop keyboards are just not meant for osu at all.
Esutarosa
Play on the verge of strength. More practice and everything will turn out

Still, it’s real to buy mechanics..
[AlphaCentauri]
I just play more honestly
-ruubi-
I played with my laptop keyboard until I got to about your rank. I honestly didn't have too much trouble with it, I just wanted something better to learn quicker. People don't like it when you say to play more, but if you really work your keys or play a lot of maps I've found it helps sometimes. If you keep using your laptop and don't have much space, like me, think about getting a small keypad. I have a 2k one that came with 4 different pairs of cherry MX switches. For $50USD it was really worth it. I can just stick it onto my laptop and play. Up until you can get something mechanical, go out of your comfort zone with maps that have lots of streams or stacks