forum

Lost and Found thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
(Pardon me if there's already a thread like this, kindly redirect me to it, thanks)

Hi,

I've been looking for some older beatmaps lately and found that they were no longer up, most of the time because their creator went absent and they deleted the sets, and they or their sets are nowhere to be found, not even on bloodcat. Which is a shame, because there are a lot of gems that have been taken down, which is why I'm here making this thread.

I'd like this thread to be a place where players can ask other users if they have this or that beatmap, so that that user can give it to them and they can have fun with it.

I for one am looking for a specific map. Rostik - Liquid (Paul Rosenthal Remix)... you know, that song that Charles445 imo butchered mapped and ranked. But instead, I'd like to have zeroclover's version, so if you have it, please let me know and share it with me.

Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
hey come on, somebody's gotta have it, i mean where else am i supposed to ask guys
Chiru-kun
i'm gonna call it already... i'm not knowledgable about the beatmaps people have but i doubt this one's gonna be found here. most here are either new generation mappers or elites who have been over for some one-hand countable number of years. earliest i know was pishifat's connection and idolization with Charles445, which is a large enough gap. so anyone here is unlikely to have the map. what about asking the older top players? though only WWW comes to mind for me. rrtyui sounds really unactive in terms of gameplay also, i think even mapping now. maybe there are much older BNs or mappers though. try finding these older players? tops, or old legends of mapping.
Topic Starter
quiz-chan_DELETED
i guess that's my only option, thank you
Shiyzo
try asking m980 (the only person who comes to my mind now and is in my friend list) he maybe has it. but yeah, basically look for older players who are still active today and keep sending them PMs, im sure someone has it. do not give up!