forum

Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sanae-Kochiya
How can I upload more maps? I saw in many profiles that have more than 5 and I have that limit, how can I remove it?
Zelzatter Zero
There are 2 ways to do that: Getting a supporter and having ranked maps.

If you don't have supporter, your limit is 4 maps + 1 ranked map (up to 2), which means you can upload 6 maps at most.

If you have one, your limit is 8 maps + 1 ranked map (up to 12), which means you can have 20 maps (!) at most.
Topic Starter
Sanae-Kochiya
Oh... Thanks bro
lewski

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

There are 2 ways to do that: Getting a supporter and having ranked maps.

If you don't have supporter, your limit is 4 maps + 1 ranked map (up to 2), which means you can upload 6 maps at most.

If you have one, your limit is 8 maps + 1 ranked map (up to 12), which means you can have 20 maps (!) at most.
Note that this only applies to pending and WIP maps. If you don't update a map for a month, it's automatically moved to the graveyard, freeing up a slot for you to upload another map. You can have an unlimited number of graved maps.
Topic Starter
Sanae-Kochiya
mmm ... I have a map in the graveyard but, even so, it tells me that I can continue to upload 2 more since I have 3 uploads
Zelzatter Zero

Sanae-Kochiya wrote:

mmm ... I have a map in the graveyard but, even so, it tells me that I can continue to upload 2 more since I have 3 uploads
It's because you only have 2 pending/WIP maps. The other one is graveyarded, which means you have one slot back to upload maps.