forum

[STD 1vs1] SliderBreak Tournament [400k-250k and 5k-1k Full] [Player Reg closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ecnop

Hello and welcome to OSBT.

This post concerns two tournaments. One is for the 400k-250k range of rank
and the other is for the 5k-1k range of rank.
It's our first post here and we hope to see many of you to these two tournaments.

To participate in tournaments and obtain the necessary information
you must join the Discord server The link is in the information section.

If you have any questions that you can't find answered here, don't hesitate to ask the Discord staff.

400K-250K tournament:

The tournament is in score V1, 1vs1 and has 16 slots.
We will use a double elimination bracket for this tournament, with bracket reset for the final.
The mappool will contain 17 maps with only nomod maps.
12 maps + 4 harder maps for the semi finals and finals and a Tiebreaker.

The matches will be in Bo5 until the semi finals then it's Bo7 and for the finals Bo9.

>Schedule

-Mappool release: 16 may
-Registration closing: 20 may at 1pm (utc+2)
-Check-in opening: 20 may at 12am (utc+2) (The check-in can be done at the same link as registration.)
-Check-in closing: 21 may at 12am (utc+2)
-Planning release: 21 may at 6pm (utc+2)
-Tournament start: 23 may at 2pm (utc+2)

>Link

The tournament is full but you can still register in case someone don't check-in.

| Discord | Mappool | Registration/Check-in | Planning |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5K-1K tournament:

The tournament is in score V2, 1vs1 and has 16 slots.
We will use a double elimination bracket for this tournament, with bracket reset for the final.
The mappool will contain 21 maps. 6nomod + 2HR + 2HD + 2DT + 3FM and some
additional maps for the semi finals and finals: +2nomod + 1HR + 1HD + 1DT and of course a Tiebreaker.

The matches will be in Bo5 until the semi finals then it's Bo7 and for the finals Bo9.

>Schedule

⦁ Mappool release: 17 may
⦁ Registration closing: 20 may at 1pm (utc+2)
⦁ Check-in opening: 20 may at 12am (utc+2) (The check-in can be done at the same link as registration.)
⦁ Check-in closing: 21 may at 12am (utc+2)
⦁ Planning release: 22 may at 2pm (utc+2)
⦁ Tournament start: 24 may at 2pm (utc+2)

>Link

The tournament is full but you can still register in case someone don't check-in.

| Discord | Mappool | Registration/Check-in | Planning |

Players Rules :

⦁ If you were already registered to the tournament and your rank changed, you're allowed to participate
within a certain limit: 400k-250k: 240k max | 5k-1k: 950 max
⦁ You'll need to be here 30 min before the beginning of the tournament (Lobby creation + Warm Up)
⦁ You can be 5 minutes late maximum.
⦁ Any use of cheats will be punished.

Matches Rules :

⦁ Revive allowed.
⦁ No rematch if the first 20 seconds of the song were played.
⦁ Beatmaps are between 1:45 min and 5 min.
⦁ 1 ban per match allowed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find the Detailed rules here.

400k-250k

> 1st: 5 euro <

5k-1k

> 1st: 30 euro <
> 2nd: 7,50 euro <

add222
What should I do if I accidentally signed up for 5K-1K? T_T
Topic Starter
ecnop

add222 wrote:

What should I do if I accidentally signed up for 5K-1K? T_T
I can delete your registration. Btw you should ask me on discord for this type of thing, I'm more active there.
Eyre
Hype
Molly Sandera
This looks freaking interesting, but uh i am unsure if i can fall into the rank in time :( (without farming that is, and i hate it now)
I really want to participate.....
Eyre

Molly Sandera wrote:

This looks freaking interesting, but uh i am unsure if i can fall into the rank in time :( (without farming that is, and i hate it now)
I really want to participate.....
If there's room you can probably still enter even if you're not exactly at 400k
_SUBARU_
how to register for 250k-400k, no slots :c
Topic Starter
ecnop

MINTWAVE wrote:

If you register right now your registration will be pending. That mean that you still have a chance to participate if some of the current participants don't seem legit and get their registration canceled or if there is less than 16 registered participants that actualy check-in.
Edouardo26
Ow everyone have supporter here (also I joined the tournament, but I have a really better level than my rank because I've don't have played for a long time Lmao.(I'm a mania player.) )
_SUBARU_

Express Owl wrote:

MINTWAVE wrote:

If you register right now your registration will be pending. That mean that you still have a chance to participate if some of the current participants don't seem legit and get their registration canceled or if there is less than 16 registered participants that actualy check-in.
okay, thanks!